We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SP038: GAZ 24 "Volga" (1968-85)

SP038

OFFTOPIC:

Good choice! LADA 1200 with four headlamps - is (in Russia) VAZ 2106 :)

It is real classic! I am the owner of LADA 1200 (VAZ 2101, 2 headlamps, 1975, REexport from Finland :))

See it - http://smotri.com/video/view/?id=v1051985ba4 2106 vs Skyline 2.5T :)

thats a nice 2101... especially beating the skyline :D. any suggestions about where i could find a relatively good condition VAZ 2106 for sale? just wondering if there is a LADA or VAZ owners club, magazine etc. about. on the internet there are only about 5 LADA's for sale in Great Britain.. :( most seem to be for sale in Bulgaria, or Russia which tbh is a little too far for me to travel to buy one :)

i'd really like one as my first car... i also like the 2103's too :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id love Volgas, i just love em, but i more like the one Jason Burne/Matt Damon/David Webb(:)) used in The Burne Supremacy, when he was chaed in Moscue (thats properly not right so ill write it how we spell it in denmark, just so i wont affend any russins by getting their name wrong ;)) Moskva.

Ringo_60013, i know one very good club of owners LADA - vaz.ee. About LADA clubs and cars in Great Britain i dont know. I know that in Hungary there are clubs and even rally clubs LADA (VFTS etc.). It is easier to buy in Russia because we are worth less. Yes and we have many, so find 2106 in excellent condition not be difficult, but I want to warn that exports LADA from USSR did better than for USSR...

Look at in Great Britain, because I am sure they you have, just need to search for the owners, as is usually the owners - the old men.

Sorry for my bad English :lol:

sorry to bother you SP038, erm i'm having trouble finding the download button.. :P haven't quite managed to learn "download" in russian yet :D help? :)

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I found a promising looking button on that page, but it came up with a registration form... in Russian. lol.

Help? :oook: