We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

US car cruise Friday 17/10/2008

560BHP

well we havent had a cruise for some time, so lets have one :)

Group 1

Date:Friday 17/10/2008

Time: 6.00 PM GMT

Meeting place: US classic muscle dealer (honolullu)

Cars: US cars only

Special rules: None

1 group, if more enters, ill add a 2nd

1. 560BHP Pontiac Firebird

2. Beem3r Dodge Charger

3. JHCS *car unknown*

4. Baltoman Dodge Viper

You know no one will turn up to a 6pm cruise? It's too early for us EU members.

well its 8.00 PM for me, 7.00 PM for England, and its holyday, so it seems like a recent time, last i made a cruise it was to late, and the new time ended at about 6.00 pm GMT, i dont see a problem whit this. the cruise you posted last (birthsday cruise) started a hour after when this start, 7.00 and 8.00 does not really make a diference 6.00 and 7.00 would, but not 7-8, i mean it doesnt feel like a diference, but 6-7 does.

and beemer, 19.00 pm is exact time the cruise is (if you count it GMT +1)

well its 8.00 PM for me, 7.00 PM for England, and its holyday, so it seems like a recent time, last i made a cruise it was to late, and the new time ended at about 6.00 pm GMT, i dont see a problem whit this. the cruise you posted last (birthsday cruise) started a hour after when this start, 7.00 and 8.00 does not really make a diference 6.00 and 7.00 would, but not 7-8, i mean it doesnt feel like a diference, but 6-7 does.

I'm confused :eek:

Translation for Car Freak:

"It's 8PM for me, 7PM for England (Afaik England is GMT so it should be 6PM) and it's friday, so it seems like a decent time. Last time I made a cruise it started to late (As in late in the evening/night) and the new time is 6PM, I don't see any problems with this time. The last cruise you made, started an hour after this one. 7PM and 8PM doesn't really make any difference, 6PM and 7PM would, but not 7PM and 8PM. (Then he just repeats again)"

Anyways, I might join, depends on how tired I am tomorrow.

Well if you consider some members work and cannot get onto the computer before 8pm, then 7pm does make a difference. Which is why I said it was too early!

Well if you consider some members work and cannot get onto the computer before 8pm, then 7pm does make a difference. Which is why I said it was too early!

well its only to early for some, not all, anyway, hope that all who said they would come, comes, cause then it will be fun :)