We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

drag races

atraks

Drag races aren't possible unless your online, and then even if you do get it, setting up the route and waiting for the lights etc is annoying

I don't see what should be annoying about it? I mean, of course there are spots on the island more suitable for drag racing than others (I mean, mountain roads are not so suitable I think, but I think there are many places (in town) that are fine for drag racing, and then you have the Ford Island (I think it is called Ford Island), and that's a Great place I think)

So once again, what do you mean by "annoying"?

I don't see what should be annoying about it? I mean, of course there are spots on the island more suitable for drag racing than others (I mean, mountain roads are not so suitable I think, but I think there are many places (in town) that are fine for drag racing, and then you have the Ford Island (I think it is called Ford Island), and that's a Great place I think)

So once again, what do you mean by "annoying"?

because you have to wait for the lights to change, if you have to jump, you need to reconnect and with the TDU servers....dont get me started...and then when you finally do reconnect, you then have to get into position and hope no AI arrives or no crashers come...

The bridge to Ford Island yeah, great place to dragrace ;) Have done it before :) Also, mountain roads make for pretty interesting races, try them ;)

I know about that, about the races on the mountains, but I wouldn't exactly call it drag racing, but rather racing. But yes ;) you are right, racing on mountain roads can be fun too :)

I think that bridge is perfect for drag racing, I mean it's straight, and most importantly - long enough to get even the fastest car to hit it's top speed :D

because you have to wait for the lights to change, if you have to jump, you need to reconnect and with the TDU servers....dont get me started...and then when you finally do reconnect, you then have to get into position and hope no AI arrives or no crashers come...

First of all, I don't see the need to "jump" when you are racing =) Second of all, you don't HAVE to wait for the light to change, there are other ways to do that you know ;) And about the AI, I don't really see what's the big deal about that? =S Of course, it can be annoying to wait for AI traffic to clear out so that you can line up at the traffic light, but tbh I don't think that is reason enough to say drag racing is "annoying" in general.. And just a sidenote, there are places on the island where you hardly see any AI traffic ;)

But that was not to get you started :p just wanted to say what I had to say :) Thanks =)