We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iPod Product Cover Help !!

Iced_Bullet

Where to buy from?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Where to buy from?

• Apple Store
    • Argos Store

Not sure if this helps for you, but you can get a refurbed 3rd gen 8Gb on apple store...

for £72

and it comes with 1 year protection.

Anyway, I'm with the 'iPods are an overrated monopoly' lot, and will be buying an iRiver L-Player later this year. 8Gb, £80, critically acclaimed, every format under the sun (yay, lossless audio :D)

Good review if you pretend the word doddle doesnt exist D:

Eeew, I'd never buy a 3g ipod. It was styled fugly imo, and badly, so people would buy the iPhone or the iTouch. Na, I'm set on this 4g Nano. I'd probably loose the iRiver, it looks small. I hate names which use i####, because it's them not being imaginative and just copying Apple. It all depends on the cover. Thansk anyway though :)

Eeew, I'd never buy a 3g ipod. It was styled fugly imo, and badly, so people would buy the iPhone or the iTouch. Na, I'm set on this 4g Nano. I'd probably loose the iRiver, it looks small. I hate names which use i####, because it's them not being imaginative and just copying Apple. It all depends on the cover. Thansk anyway though :)

iRiver actually came out before iPod's but anyway..

I'd way go something like that new iRiver. I have an iRiver myself and dropped it countless times and never had a problem with it :) the same cant be said for my sisters 2 iPods..

iRiver actually came out before iPod's but anyway..

I'd way go something like that new iRiver. I have an iRiver myself and dropped it countless times and never had a problem with it :) the same cant be said for my sisters 2 iPods..

Really? Oh. What about iMacs? I thought, oh well, never mind, I take that bit back :)

I'm getting a good plactis case too - http://store.apple.com/uk/product/TU221ZM/A?mco=MTIxODk3Mw

The touch is indeed excellent, but it has lost quite a lot of its coolness. I have a white 30GB 5G, and that still looks awesome (and also is not horribly slow like the new Classics). When my mate first got his Touch, we were all 'WOW THATS AWESOME', then 4 others got it, and now I really don't see the point, other than a bigger screen for videos, which at only 16GB (I assume thats the one you have) - you can't get that many on there.

I've only an 8, but in my $300CAD calculator geekiness I have managed to reduce full 2 hour movies to 320 megs. Hehe