We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The quiz thread: What Car Is This?

BobbyV

Sorry about my noobness before. I didnt notice the rules, im sure you can forgive me. And yeah it was pretty dumb to have the name of the car on the bottom of the picuture, well im here to pick up my standards, with the answer below.

It's the UMM Alter, Made in portugal. http://www.google.com.au/search?rlz=1C1CHMG_enAU300AU303&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=umm+alter

Now i think its my turn, right?

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii231/soopafast/the-clue-is1996.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice find outlaw, yeah that gtsr has been my love since i first saw one on the road in 1996, you dont see them anymore because they are so collectable. can go for the price of a house these days.

btw i have a picture of that silver lambo in my callander on my wall.

And believe it or not, i found out about that UMM by the number plate which is portuguese, so i figured it was a portuguese 4wd, typed that into google and i was right! I like this game. I will try the next one tommorow, to late to play Mr detective right now.

Yes that is a Lamborghini Estoque.

Yep, UMM Alter made in Portugal, I was about to give you the plate clue but it was already found :D

Are you talking to me or Kohan? :oook:

And this Commodore is on the Australian NFS3... Even mine is the US, i've installed as an addon...

Car Clue: The brand existed from '69 to '95...

ah, the 1st phrase is obvious it's the car answer...

i didn't understood the "for Kohan" line, case i forgot checking his answer, were he posted a link to the car, 'cause his 1st time in this thread he posted his car clue in outlaw form...(posted without answering 1st...).., the FAIl was mine... :D

Even almost nobody is visiting here...

2nd clue: The car was made from '84 to '91, body of fiberglass and used VW engine 1.6(Gasoline) and 1.8(Diesel)...

the gtsr wasn't on NFS3, it was this one

http://www.supercars.net/carpics/784/1998_HSV_VTGTS220i2_small.jpg

a 1998 vt gts, Totally different car shape, but does have almost identical engine.

That 4wd is giving me the sh##s, i really cant find it.

And yeh i understood what outlaw was talking about, after reading it 6 or 7 times. talking about 2 different topics in the same sentence, is bound to play tricks on anyone reading it!