We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Mitsubishi FTO [v1.0]

Tool831

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're addicted to it :p

If I ever turn into a modder, I might contact you so you can help me on my first project. =P (which might be an 02 Firebird, 08 Challenger or 70 Challenger)

A question about body swapping, lets say I wanted to swap a Mustang GT-R's body on a Dodge Viper SRT-10, I want the Mustang GT-R on it because I want to turn it into a different car, first of all, can I just swap the Mustang GT-R's body on a Viper while keeping the Old Mustang GT-R's body, and if I mod the GTR on the Viper, will the normal GTR be the same?

You're addicted to it :p

If I ever turn into a modder, I might contact you so you can help me on my first project. =P (which might be an 02 Firebird, 08 Challenger or 70 Challenger)

A question about body swapping, lets say I wanted to swap a Mustang GT-R's body on a Dodge Viper SRT-10, I want the Mustang GT-R on it because I want to turn it into a different car, first of all, can I just swap the Mustang GT-R's body on a Viper while keeping the Old Mustang GT-R's body, and if I mod the GTR on the Viper, will the normal GTR be the same?

You would have two cars that look like a GT-R. But Tool's right, this topic isn't about body swapping.

-Leadfoot

The SC430 is showing a hell of alot of bugs.. :S I might have to swap cars. :( which is alot more work. Although it can be easy in someways.. (Not body swap wise though)

It seems the 350Z makes everything work what i do so i might have to replace either the Nismo 350Z or the 350Z coupe. This is the first time ive done a proper high poly model so i expected problems etc, although next/future models ill work around it.

hmm dunno.. I'll test some cars out tomorrow and see what happens.. The interior is done and can be easily transferred to other cars by using zmodeler and other things so i just need to work on the body etc now then can be released either depending if i find a car either 3 days so (Wednesday) cause its Monday here now (4am)

I decided its going to be on the 350Z but! as a second car you can replace can still be the SC430. Just that you will see little bugs. One is the driver doesn't hold the steering wheel in interior view his hands aren't long enough even know ive fixed the interior to make him hold it, the other is his arms are stiff or straight when looking around the exterior of the car. If you don't care about that then thats fine you can replace the SC430. :)

350Z has everything sorted on it. So all them bugs are non existent if you replace the 350Z, interior views work on both cars same with everything else, like rims etc.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I also have working guages in the interior now. :) Not 100% Accurate due to revs and speed etc.. I would say its close to it cause on it when i do 40mph on the interior gauge it says 38mph.. I will see if i can get it more correct.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Released!

Admin, Mods, Mod mods: Someone can they change the title and 'WIP' to 'Released' :)