We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Missing car files

ok, something strange here.

I don't have the Megapack. However, the M400 and the Mclaren LM are at the dealers, the models are invisible, but they were fine a little while ago.

I just went to the lexus dealer, and all 3 cars there (IS350, GS something, and another one) were all invisible too.

Aren't the above cars supposed to be megapack cars? If so, how have I got them already? Were they added in V1.66 like the Skyline?

I think a reinstall is probably in order, I've been getting some crashes too since I started putting modded sounds into TDU.

Guys i know what the problem is. You've pirated the megapack and there are still temporary files left. I had that problem too when i bought a legal copy of TDU but pirated the megapack. I asked mike about it and he was baffled. Installed the legitimate megapack over it, and it fixed my problem

So the simple solution is to buy the megapack.

Its really strange, only certain cars have appeared from the megapack.

There are only 3 lexus' in the dealer, the megapack adds more than 3.

The other Saturn car is not in the dealer.

God knows whats happened. I think I'll do a reinstall.

The only way you will see megapack cars is to actually have/have had the megapack at some point. Atari did not release a Version of TDU with the megapack pre installed. Neither were the .BNKs neccesary for the megapack cars to appear preinstalled.

sometimes is because for an error you put a mod from an "x" car of the megapack, maybe sound bnk file of a car of the megapack, it happened to me... and then you cant see your friend if they are using megapack cars. are totally invisibles ( you cant see the car and his name, only down of the map you see that there are more than 1 but, you dont see anybody) just uninstall the game and then go to the folder of the game and delete it, then re-install the game ^^

So you mean that you have the modded .map, with the invisible megapack cars? (Yes, this is how confused I am :p) And your options are to get the normal .map back or get the megapack? I say get the megapack, cause... well you get the megapack. :cheeky: All new cars are great fun to drive. ;)

So you mean that you have the modded .map, with the invisible megapack cars? (Yes, this is how confused I am :p) And your options are to get the normal .map back? I say get the megapack, cause... well you get the megapack. :cheeky: All new cars are great fun to drive. ;)

Yeah thats what I'm saying, will get the Megapack.