We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Saints Row 2 ???

me™

So, I had this on pre-order from play.com with the release date expected to be yesterday. (7th November)

Now, play.com just have a box to put your e-mail address into for them to notify you when it's available for pre-order!

Gamestation don't have it on their website at all, only the PS3 and X360 versions (which are already out).

Game just say it's out of stock.

HMV say the release date is 7th March 2009!!

Both Tesco and Asda say 1st January 2020, lols.

Here's the best bit, on THQ's own website they said the release date is TBC. This is THQ themselves!! They had no news about any sort of delay or anything.

What the hell has happened?! :oook:

No one seems to have an answer, not even the SR forums. Wikipedia has it down for a 5th January release.

A few people I know on 360 had it and played it for about ........... that long before moving on so I'm not sure it's that great.

Guest LeetPix
Graphics are pretty shocking and the driving is a bit like it was in San Andreas/Vice City.

ive played the game on xbox 360..the graphics are like 3/4 ps2 and 1/4 xbox360-ps3 graphics..and thats low xbox360-ps3 graphics, and the driving is alot worse than san andreas...wayyyy worst >_>, but if u get over the fact that the driving is terrible and the graphics are crap, the game is actually fun..like u get to pretty much do anything u want, and online is fun too..but gta 4 online is better..ive played both of it on xbox live..co-op story mode online is really fun tho and never gets boring lol

I have watched a couple of videos of this and I was not impressed at all. Graphics are pretty shocking and the driving is a bit like it was in San Andreas/Vice City. Definitly will not be buying it and I don't see why anybody would want to but thats just me! ;)

It not about the graphiqs is about the fun :D I'm waiting on GTA IV (pc) but i'm really want to play this game to its so much fun :D

Here is a trailer about the vehiculs and weapons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQhwiGC4cEo

Shock Paddles ftw :cheeky: