We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best looking car I have ever seen

Mad_Lambo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just say. On the Morgan front. They are not FUGLEH. I am not that fond of the old style ones (they were designed in 1948, and no-one bothered to change it), but the Aero 8 is one of the best looking cars for a long while.

I didn't really like them at all before I worked at a Morgan garage for a week, but in that week, my entire opinion on them changed. When we went for a drive in an Aero 8, EVERYONE was looking at us. And the route we were taking is their test drive route; so they aren't that uncommon there. I have been in a Viper RT/10, and a 360 Spider, both making a lot of noise and pizazz, and neither of them got as many stares (or as many smiles out of me) as the Morgan did.

Its exclusivity makes it better than any Lambo. Its comfort makes it better than any Viper ever (and I am a HUGE fan of the RT/10 believe me). And the GTR? Yes it is quick. but what else is it good for? Nothing. And it looks like an elephant sat on the front of it. The Aero 8 is properly fast, immensely comfortable and certainly has my respect.

Whilst working at the garage, I spoke to a Morgan owner, who lived in the south of France, and drove all the way to Kent to have it serviced. And still took it racing. The guy who owned the Aero 8 I went in, said he took his racing too, and owned every 360 on track, and was only beaten by the 430s on the straights; but thats only because he had the older one, with the smaller engine. You buy a new one with the 4.8 V8, it will own everything you can throw at it.

People don't like them, and I thank them for that. The more people don't buy it, the more exclusive it becomes. By hating it, you make it better. Hows that for logic?