We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Who can."??

evozhui

It was able to produce on the Porsche 911GT3's MOD with "RGT12"(RUF)~~~~?

It is important to the tail of the 911GT3~

^ ^"

Who can?

Thank you~`!

And it's likes this~

p.aspx?u=v20__p_0811181135185675_0.jpg

p.aspx?u=v20_p11_p_0811181135588388_0.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

p.aspx?u=v20_p11_p_0811181136221571_0.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

p.aspx?u=v20__p_0811181136415215_0.jpg

The RT12 IS NOT A GT3, THE RGT IS A GT3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am i the only one who sees that or what? =_=

Btw DL the porsche mod and youll be fine

Say out of curiose, is a Ruf not a Ruf with a Bodykit that looks familar to a Porsche? AS far I know is under the hood to much to diffrent to be reclamed to be a Porsche. So a RT12 would be just a RT12 and a RGT a RGT and not a GT3 or ?

But agree if the RT12 ever based on a Porsche then it would be the Carrera S not a GT3.

And back to topic. Only thing i figured out is that this is a kind of request. And for that we have a request thread i think. And posting not in english is agains a forum rules as well as far I know.

• 2 weeks later...
Say out of curiose, is a Ruf not a Ruf with a Bodykit that looks familar to a Porsche? AS far I know is under the hood to much to diffrent to be reclamed to be a Porsche. So a RT12 would be just a RT12 and a RGT a RGT and not a GT3 or ?

But agree if the RT12 ever based on a Porsche then it would be the Carrera S not a GT3.

And back to topic. Only thing i figured out is that this is a kind of request. And for that we have a request thread i think. And posting not in english is agains a forum rules as well as far I know.

Yes i know RUF and Porsche are 2 different brands, but RUF is such an odd brand and Porsche sounds much better, so i call them that. :P