We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

Shark

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant Wait! u should hook up with skepsis for the sound mod on the gt500.

cant wait for what? this mod is left..... perhaps you did misunderstand the post of Cleofee, like me

yes i agree Please someone reactivate this Mod!

cuz i understanded that someone reaktivated it but i think the wanted to say some one should do that? correct me if im wrong:)

cant wait for what? this mod is left..... perhaps you did misunderstand the post of Cleofee, like me

cuz i understanded that someone reaktivated it but i think the wanted to say some one should do that? correct me if im wrong:)

exact that´s what i say!!!!!

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Wow man I really love the GT500. I really hope there will be paintable vinyls. I want to make the car from I am legend. And I really hope that you can make sounds for it as well. I got some sounds which were designed for SA. Maybe you can ask permission if you want it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tool you say anyone can do it , but you are the best TDU modder , if you do it it will be fast and perfect work ...:lol:

Yeah I agree, I hope Tool likes to finish off the Mustang.;) He can do it, but it's up to him whether he wants to do it or not.:rolleyes: It will be nice to have the GT500 finished.:drool:

Yes tool i understand but the interiors of The SHelby gt500kr and the Ford Mustang GT of Test Drive Unlimited are similar ...

SHelby>

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/P/o/08_GT500KR_dashwide.jpg

Mustang>

http://www.cargurus.com/images/2008/05/18/18/37/pic-59059.jpeg

But i dont know if you can take exterior of NFS undercover for the Gt500Kr and for interior of ford mustang gt TDU....

Its you THE MODDER ;)

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Yeah +1 for making the GT500. I'd be so good to drive it in Red with white stripes :) After that all we would need is a GT500 sound.

Yeah +1 for making the GT500. I'd be so good to drive it in Red with white stripes :) After that all we would need is a GT500 sound.

There has been no updates for like half a year, and Skepsis has a good Ford GT sound which can work good on this.(I think)