We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gumball 4000??

StrickenHAWK?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im very sorry guys, i've had a lot to do this past couple of weeks, and will probably not be able to do this for quite a while. it would be great if somebody would take it up and organise everything and they can run it. i will sell everybody any car for any dissappointment for 1,000 dollars, the cheapest they can go for on trade, and some rep, if thats allowed. again, sorry for any dissappointment. Hence the ? in gumball 4000.

Knuckles I wouldn't mind setting this up for everyone this weekend. Possibly start tonight if the server's are back if you and everyone else doesn't mind... and to be honest.... If I do set this up I would like to continue it on the atari tdu forum as more people are likely to turn up.

No offence to tdu-c or anyone but I have had more look with cruises on the atari forums with everyone turning up.

• 1 month later...
I guess no ones up to it :(

btw whats wrong with the 8500gt? I got an 8600GT and its a fantastic card

Yeah but the 8600GT is much better than the 8500GT. They aren't even close. Hell, the 8800GT/GTX/Ultra was one of the best cards when it came out, but my old 8500GT sucks. I got like 10-15FPS on TDU with low settings and lower resolution. It's no good! I got my 4850HD and 400W Corsair and was able to install my new dual-core. Should be able to run like max settings now, but I haven't played TDU yet with that rig. At a different house at the moment :(.