We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gumball 4000??

StrickenHAWK?

I was just thinking, you guys had a gumball 3000 and i think a few people missed out (newer people) and i just thought it would be good to have another one anyway.

So if you would want to do this, just say and we will see if we get enough people. i think we would maybe go around the island, something like that.

if you want to go somewhere else (supposing we get enough people) just say.

A day and time has not yet been confirmed, nor a route, basically because I don't know of how many people are willing to come/want to, and i just havn't decided.

EDIT:i hope iced doesnt mind me using these rules. these are what the rules would be:

Important Rules Regarding the Cruise

The cars can be anything you want, the more outrageous the colour the better. So start mixing up those paints and prepare to burn some rubber.

We will wait for each other at each checkpoint so we don't get lost. And we have about a 5 minute break. When the last person arrives.

GPS - you may use it. However you can only map out to get it when everyone is at the place - I will say when you can map out to get the GPS - But beware, you map out at your own risk, if you cannot re-warp back to me or anyone who has warped to me .... in the 5 minute break, then we will start without you, and you will be forced to forfit that stage!

Please try and vary the car you sign up for ... as a cruise with 6 Lambos would be a bit boring, if you see someone else in the car you want to drive, please state another car you would like to use, however you don't have to - duplicate cars are welcome, but not desired

No short-cuts are allowed (however small). As this gives an unfair advantage. Also, you cannot drive on the wrong side of the road, if this means your journey is shorter, however some of you do like to drive against the flow of traffic down roads, I will allow this, however you mjst not gain any time or shorter distance from this.

Harcode Mode is allowed, and welcomed. However If you wish to change into it or out of it, do so at the end of each stage, and you'd better be quick, as there is about a 5 minute break at each stage. Although you may use hardcore mode, there is to be NO i repeat NO drifting whatsoever.

Do not crash into people on purpose, as this is unfair. If I see or people tell me that you have done it on more than 1 occasion,You will be excluded from the race for the remainder of the gumball cruise.

Any Rule-breaking may result in a boot from the race.

1.Dr EVIL (TicTac888 ingame)

2.Sunny

3.Astontdu

4.SergeBMW

5.NitroBlueUK

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! THIS....Ive been waiting to do this soo badly, I just posted for a club that does this kind of stuff. I just saw the Jackass Gumball Rally and I came directly to TDU after that was over haha.

Well COUNT ME IN!!! xD, I just hope we can do this over the weekend or something like that :)

BTW it would be Really really cool if we could expand the number of drivers at one time, like have 40 or so haha

If it's a saturday, then I'll come

But notice why Iced quit organising cruises

Many ppl that say they'll come, don't actually come

TDU servers suck!!!!!!

Many ppl don't follow the rules

on the day before the cruise 60% of the participants say that they cannot come anymore

yes i noticed iced stopped doing it, and i thought well if we get enough people that DO actually turn up for things, like the cruises, chances are they will for this. i see what you mean though balto. And yes, on the ferarri cruise people didnt follow the rules, and one of the rules for this will be, if you dont follow rules and you are court, you are out.

• 2 weeks later...