We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MC:LA South Central DLC. now out on the 26th??!!

TimBud

Just discovered I still have the original release of SC in my 'purchase history'.

Wonder if I'll get it all for free now?

I ended up getting DLC 6 for free last year under similar circumstances...

Here's hoping. Maybe you'll get lucky too Nipper

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's hoping. Maybe you'll get lucky too Nipper

I got lucky last nigh.... ohhhh.. :D

Maybe hehe. ;P

Tim, is it me or is the wording of the DLC different? You know where it says the info about the DLC in that panel where you can scroll, it just looks different to me.. 0o

Was there anything written anywhere about the 26th being the new date? I just realised it's the 25th, lol.

If it comes tomorrow then great, if not, no worries as I am working on a couple of car liveries at the moment and SC would only halt progress. Catch 22.

Bad news, I have a feeling it may be bugged because it still lists the vehicles that got "removed" in Vehicle Packs 1+2.

I just spent $33 AUD on getting 2000 Gamerpoints as i nearly ran out, packs 1 & 2 have different cars in them, for the time being as you cant get them. I got the main update, will get the rest when they come back on.

-------------------

Edi: Well thats crap, just looked again. And now the car packs are now taken off the marketplace. Maybe getting fixed.. So thats a good sign then leaving them there. :D

You cant buy them (when they were up) as because it came up as a error, plus with Xbox as you should know once you buy something it stays free after you buy it so even if i could buy it, at least when its back online ill have it to redownload. :)

Btw anyone wondering the car packs had these cars as far as i saw the Evo x, 2009 Eclipse GT, 2008 Audi S5 and 2009? Aston martin DB9, 2008 Ducati 1098.

There is more cars just didn't take note of the others.