We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My TDU keeps crashing without any warning at all!

Polska111

Ok so I bought the game like a year ago or whatever, it worked FIIINE for like 3 months, no hitches other than the ones that came with the game and that were then fixed byt he patch. I patched it? It works fiiiine for another 3 months. But NOW it seems to find it neccessary to crash at completely unexpected and random points for no reason. Save screens, mid race, anywhere. It doesnt slow down and get jittery and then crashes, it just simply stops and loops the last sound. Ive reinstalled the game, made new profiles, hell, ive reainstalled my whole computer trying to fix this and its still doing the same thing. Starts off fine, ends up crashing. I dont get any longer than maybe 3-5 minutes game play now before it cuts me off and says "Nah mate we cant have that!".

My PC specs are 2.8ghz Prescott, 7800GS, 1.5gb ddr400 RAM, ample HDD space. Is anyone having similar problems? If so, why?

Please help. Call me on [email protected]***.

• 6 months later...

I have just experienced the same problem. I have an nvidia geforce 7800 video card. I thought maybe the driver needed to be updated or something. NOPE! That didn't work.

I've had the game for about a year (or more) and it NEVER crashed once. Then all of a sudden, it started this a few days ago and it doesn't work for more than 10 minutes at a stretch. Exact same problem you have.

I have a high-end system that I built myself. I have never screwed with mods or installed any of those gay cheating trainers. I have never used cheat codes or anything. Have you figured out what the problem is/was? I doubt it has to do with the video card, since nothing has changed on my system... EVER.

Thanks for the speedy response... I have downloaded the program and deleted the file. I will be sure to report back if the issues continue.

Thanks again!

Yeah that worked - or so it seems. The game ran perfectly fine for the hour or so I played with no crashes. Thanks for the help - I just wonder why the hell my game just suddenly started having a problems after playing for a year or so...? Any thoughts on that?

mod edit: Please don't double post, thanks!

Yeah that worked - or so it seems. The game ran perfectly fine for the hour or so I played with no crashes. Thanks for the help - I just wonder why the hell my game just suddenly started having a problems after playing for a year or so...? Any thoughts on that?

Actually no. We still don't know why the radial file corrupts sometimes, but it's easy to fix now so no problems. ;)

do you have a problem with me warning somebody and telling them not to double post?

I'm just saying this so they dont get ABUSED for double posting, and i like to try to warn people before they get abused for a teenie tiny LITTLE thing.

build a bridge and cry a river.

No, we don't have a problem with you warning people against double posting.

No, we don't "abuse" people for double posting or breaking rules. We just merge the posts or whatever is appropriate and PM them about it.

And stop being a sarcastic git, you're just making yourself look like a cocky idiot.

Now get back on topic please.