We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

License Plate Thread.

Sponge

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might take some time, but I'll crack on with them

EDIT: Sorry, I can only do two of them, as one of the links disallows hotlinking, and the imageshack link keeps timing out.

EDIT #2: Uploading now. They're in a single .zip file. (they being two of the four plates)

EDIT #3: Here you go.

:thumbsup:Thank you very much!

Now, if it's posible, how i can install it?

I dont found the correct directory :oook:

Supercati,

Could you change the font of Hawaii and Aloha State? Make aloha state smaller and make the april sticker smaller and put it on the bottom right? sorry for all the trouble.

2q821px.png

?

:thumbsup:Thank you very much!

Now, if it's posible, how i can install it?

I dont found the correct directory :oook:

Supercati,

Rename the file with the plate you want to Common_car.bnk. Go to your Test Drive Unlimited folder, then Euro, then Bnk, then Vehicules. Paste the file in there, when it asks about overwriting, press yes. Remember to back up your original file. ;)

Rename the file with the plate you want to Common_car.bnk. Go to your Test Drive Unlimited folder, then Euro, then Bnk, then Vehicules. Paste the file in there, when it asks about overwriting, press yes. Remember to back up your original file. ;)

Oh, thanks.

I have to rename it, for example, if i want to put one plate on the Golf R32, i Have to go to Euro/BNK/Vehicules. Then do a back up of Golf_R32.bnk and paste the "Common_car.bnk", when it's copied there, renamed it to Golf_R32.bnk, and it's at all?

Supercati,

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!Could you make me a Romanian plate number?But instead of writing B 01 ERU , could you write IF 25 STY ? Please!:thumbsup:

Can someone make a Plate out of this pic

-snip-

and some alternatives with a dutch plate with the sign:

36 - RH - GT

48 - GKK - 5

64 - ZS - KB

Thnx alot!

I'll try and make these tomorrow, after I got some sleep and my brain is working functionally again. :cheeky: