About This File
Hello and Welcome to my first Traffic Pack
This is my first and probably the last traffic pack I created for TDU.
In the future some new cars may be added.
I hated it all these years that no one else made traffic cars. Anyway...now I have done it
For more info pls read the FAQ below.
- Black Dark Car Shadow fixed
My Traffic Pack is 100% compatible with my Cars from the Traffic Car Collection and TDU Platinum
Please replace the Traffic Cars only with the cars as they are intended.
Example: Replace SUV3 only with SUV3!
If you do not do this, it can come to optical errors.
Attention: This Mods Requires the -bigbnks option from Project Paradise online Patch!!!
- No Damage Model
- Working Shadow
- All Lights Working
- Midpoly & Highpoly BODY / BODY_LR / RIMS
- Bigger Cars pop up after they come closer (you will see this sometimes on the Bus, Firetruck or the delivery Van)
- Police Car has a black square in the distance when activated the siren light
The stock police car has this problem too
I can only solve it when i remove the lightflares of the siren light
- Some Cars has a minimal clipping Bug
- Bus1 Grumman-Olson P-800 'Vandoorn Atlus 3.8L'
- Compact1 2010 Ford Taurus SHO V6
- Compact2 2006 Chevrolet Impala Mk.IX
- Compact3 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8
- Fullsize1 2010 Cadillac CTS-V
- Limousine1 2010 Lincoln Town Car 'Limo'
- Minivan1 2005 GMC Savana
- Pick_Up1 2010 RAM 3500 Heavy Duty
- Police1 2010 Ford Taurus SHO V6
- Pompier1 Ford C-Series Firetruck
- SUV1 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan
- SUV2 2009 Hummer H3X
- SUV3 2001 Chevrolet Blazer Mk.II
- SUV4 2007 Cadillac Escalade
- SUV5 2008 Ford F-350
- SUV6 2010 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew
- Taxi1 2011 Chevrolet Volt
- Truck3 GMC RTS Nova
Q: Are there come more Traffic?
Q: Can i request you for new Traffic cars?
Q: Wich Cars did you replaced?
A: I replaced all the cars wich you can see in Stock TDU or TDU Platinum
I replaced the cars with a nearly similar size (optical size) like the stock traffic.
Q: Is it compatible with TDU Platinum?
Yes my Traffic Pack will always be compatible with the latest version of TDU Platinum
Q: There are some hidden Traffic Cars you have not replaced. Do you plan it?
A: No! Because you need a different AIConfig.xml to unlock new traffic but this causes sync problems
in multiplayer if some other guys use the stock AIConfig.xml
Q: Have your traffic cars new paint?
A: Nohh .... but i'm working on it. Some weeks ago i was testing it and it works but not proberly.
If anyone knows more about it... tell me ......or.. do it by yourself, because i hate coding
Q: I found a car with a weird Bug can you solve it?
A: I need a picture or a description of the Bug than i can decide it to fix.
Q: Sometime bigger Cars pop up after they come closer
A: Thats a Problem of the game and the collision file i can't solve it because
i can't edit the collision file.
Q: Some Cars has clipping bugs. I can drive through sometimes at beginning and end of a car
A: Same Answer like the popping Up Vehicles, its a problem of the collision file.
Q: Can you activate light textures for Visibility in nights?
A: No because game has no properly working nights and all the necessary Textures are busy.
Q: Can you remove the Lightflares?
A: Yes but i'm won't. I let it in because it's better for the Traffic visibilty at the distance.
If you want to remove them you can use my light_fx.2db texture to remove it.
But Attention this remove the complete lightflares on every Car in the Game!!
Q: I have a problem my cars are looking like a Monstertruck when i crash into it.
A: Dont switch the traffic vehicles among themselves it causes optical problems wich i cant solve
Maybe if there come more cars later, replace it only with traffic wich is scheduled!!
Q: Can i share your Traffic Pack on other sides?
A: Yes but use my Credits please.
-Author of the Models are Ubisoft Reflections Driver San Francisco, gtapintarg & Driftér
- The models, skins and other files are for private use only
- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited
- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners
- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via PM:Here on TDUCK or Discord
- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please use my Credits please.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Black Dark Car Shadow fixed