We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speeder: Mercedes-Benz Speed Cabriolet Pack

Speeder

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, it's holidays for me, so i'm going to begin again my mods !

I finish the SLK 55 AMG Without Roof :

SLK55BETA.jpg

But it's Only a Low Texture Interior : I'm Going to Create a New High Texture !

For the Fond, it's a Bug when you choose your Interior Color : You see the Ocean In the Mercedes Concession ! XD

But I love it :)

i know from other modders that it´s not as easy as "cutting of the roof" and it´s done, but i don´t unterstand why:confused:

i think you are able to cut of the roof but it´s quite more complicated with the _1.bnk.

could somebody explain that? in my non-modder mind i think about cutting first the roof, then cutting the roof liner and at the end you "fix" the back with a plain black texture. ;)

but i really looking forward to this mod, the cabrios will look quite well when it´s done :)

The website is offline, I can´t download the SLR. Same problem happening with anyone else?

I had the same problem yesterday, Speeder has some problems with his website and he knows that :).

Red for the SLR http://www.evomag.fr/images/home/brabus-slr-mclaren-roadster-a-geneve.jpg and yellow for the pagani zonda roadster http://news-images.caradisiac.com/IMG/jpg/7/6/9/1/3/PORSCHE_CARRERA_GT_-_04-2.jpg ( carrera gt for me ) if it 's possible of course ^^

This isnt a request thread, keep that in mind :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...