We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Multi-Install TDU

BAk99

I wouldnt see a problem if you was only going online on 1 PC. But if you are going on with 2, then there might be as you would be using the same product key on 2 PC's which, iirc, would have 2 different ISP's even though they are on the same network.

Also somewhere in the licensing terms and conditions it may say how many computers it is lisenced on at any one time. Which I think would be one.

I wouldnt see a problem if you was only going online on 1 PC. But if you are going on with 2, then there might be as you would be using the same product key on 2 PC's which, iirc, would have 2 different ISP's even though they are on the same network.

Also somewhere in the licensing terms and conditions it may say how many computers it is lisenced on at any one time. Which I think would be one.

Yeh, well ave done the same with ma mates GTA IV and its fine. Just checkin to see if anyone else has tried it.

Cheers ;) Love this game all over again now that ave got the PC version =D

Simple answer: Yes you can install TDU on more than one PC if you're not playing online.

Slightly more complicated answer: However, I would not recommend you trying this. Chances are that the servers - if they find two people online at the same time with same CDKey - will kick both out, and most likely ban you in the process (If you are going to play online). And btw, rules don't like us talking about cr..cks, as they are a way of avoiding the copy protection. ;)

Thats what I thought Kal.

The only way I can see it working if for example one computer was used for online play and the other computer for offline play, but only if you used the disc on the computer you was playing on, meaning you could only play it on one machine at anyone time. Also both of them machines would have to be your own or in your household, not round your mates etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...