We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan 300ZX V1.0

Tool831

Hey nice car man, (The nissan on the front page) first car in a very long time I've decided to try use, I do everything right, install it all, I go to the Nissan garage to buy it, ERROR.... It won't work for me, which is a true freaking pitty.

EDIT: Oh i see, need some magic rush or some ****? Brb will check it out

• Replies 204
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey nice car man, (The nissan on the front page) first car in a very long time I've decided to try use, I do everything right, install it all, I go to the Nissan garage to buy it, ERROR.... It won't work for me, which is a true freaking pitty.

EDIT: Oh i see, need some magic rush or some ****? Brb will check it out

You need a Magic map, just download it and overwrite the old map, and then you change files normally

• 3 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Here's a funny little bug I just saw yesterday...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Kurgan777/20090402123429.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Kurgan777/Clipboard01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Kurgan777/20090402123334.jpg

Not complaining at all, just thought it was funny to see the AI driver broken in half and stuffed through the hood :eek::D

I replaced the regular 350-Z, and my driver is fine, just the AI driver that gets folded in half like that.

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...
    btw Tool, I sent you a email (I can't use the private messaging yet because I'm still a less-than-15-post-noob, so please send response to my email if you can or I'll get my 15 post and look in my PM box.

Thanks again!

So i might have sent a private message in vain? Cool. :(

Yes, i agree, all your cars look awesome. I like to check everyday what are the latest releases and download all these amazing stuff.

I wonder if you will fix the Esprit? Actually i dunno whats wrong with it, just as in the case of the DB9 was something just doesnt click. I love the Esprit, i mean the real one, but this version in the game....you tell me. Maybe its just me, and my bad.

On the other hand, can you do from the Countach Anniversary a Countach LP5000? In my opinion it looks more sharp. Is it much work? If it is, then leave it, i dont wanna cause any trouble.

But thanks for all your cars you made sofar. Amazing job!:thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Hey Tool831, perhaps you will find time for this version of R '99 300ZX make . I think the 2 seater is not as beautiful 4 seater sees a lot better. If you give Google a "DTA Motorsport", go on the first link, then »Cars for sale, and then white on the 300ZX. There you will find all images of this release. It provides many would be happy about it. With friendly greetings Racer300ZX

Sorry for my bad English

Google has translated =)

hey tool great work on the model but i cant download it the download link seems to not work, takes me to the file but it says the download exspierd each time i try any chance you could upload it somewhere else please tool as i want this great mod

thanks grum :)

• 4 weeks later...