We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Final Mission Decision [Spoilers]

Immelmann

SPOILERS

Well, I've already finished the story, but I'm starting to wonder now: are there advantages to choosing to take out Dimitri? I assume that if I do that you still have Roman at the end. Clearly you won't get the massive amounts of money either, but hmmmmm... I wonder if I should have done it. That is if you can even start a new game of course.

By the way, how do you do that highlight to reveal text thing?

Thanks Justin ;)

Oh, yeah, and thanks SLRRR, however I've tried the whole armoured car thing but it seems that they always stop running before they catch fire so you either have to ram them or shoot, both of which get you wanted for assault on a vehicle. Then you have to run and grab money as cops shoot you. All that for $1000. It was good at the beginning I guess, but when you have $730,000 it doesn't seems so helpful :S

Oh, and I just read something:

If you seek revenge on Dimitri then, while you do kill him, during Roman's wedding Ray Boccino or whatever his name is, the guy with the Maybach in the driveway, sends some guys on you, though I'm not sure whether or not that ends up with Roman being killed.

Thanks Justin ;)

Oh, yeah, and thanks SLRRR, however I've tried the whole armoured car thing but it seems that they always stop running before they catch fire so you either have to ram them or shoot, both of which get you wanted for assault on a vehicle. Then you have to run and grab money as cops shoot you. All that for $1000. It was good at the beginning I guess, but when you have $730,000 it doesn't seems so helpful :S

Oh, and I just read something:

If you seek revenge on Dimitri then, while you do kill him, during Roman's wedding Ray Boccino or whatever his name is, the guy with the Maybach in the driveway, sends some guys on you, though I'm not sure whether or not that ends up with Roman being killed.

:p You dont have to shoot the hole car. Just ram with it, until it fires. Than you dont get cops (that's how i'm getting rich.

The last time i discovered it has bullet proof glass because my mp5 was empty en the driver was still alive :p

But yes you dont get more than 1000 out it. And you're already rich so it doesnt really matter for you.

I dont know about that, but i just readed it on the internet. If you deal with Dimitri than you lose Kate respect and Roman gets killed, but you get 250.000 (dunno from where).

I really love the game, but i cant run it even on the lowest settings so i just have to wait for tweaks/patches. The story is just great, but i want to play it withouth the lag