We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I Have A Terrible Problem! Can Anyone Help!

adv06

Hi, ive been using TDU for almost a year now and i had a new video card (NVidia 9600 GT) and everything was fine!

However recently the game works perfect for about 5 or 10 minutes after start-up, but then lags terrible and forces me to close the game.

Ive tried alot of things like restarting computer and game, even leaving it for about half an hour etc.

But i cant seem to figure it out and i cant play the game :crying:

So if anyone can help me i would be massively grateful!

Thanks!

I've had a similar problem.. I get sudden "lag-attacks" and my FPS drops literally to like 2 or 3 :oook: It lasts maybe about 10 seconds and then it might happen again, completely random time intervals. :(

Oh, but mine happen and they dont stop..

What did you figure the problem was/could be?

Nvidia constantly throws new (and sometimes important) updates. If your card is completely up to date, then follow rx_37's advice and check the heat temp.

Thank you very much!

Ill check to see if my driver update is up to date, and if my video card is over temperature should i switch off my computer to let it cool down?

I dont know if its the same problem as i had before, but if it is, it should work to close the game in a normal way before it crashes.

Well i should try that now, as i have updated my driver and the temperatures on my video card are normal, ill try it now

I have checked my GFX temperature aswell, they were *far* from normal if I read it right. But the wierd thing is that it started a month or so ago just like that one day :oook:

Well the temperatures are normal even when the game is running, but i cant understand it just suddenly lags :S

Its really annoying!

:crying:

Can anyone else please offer me help!

Thanks!

maybe something else (a scheduled program or something) is running at the same time with tdu and the CPU has not that much power to handle both of them!

next time that the game will lagg pause the game open task manager>processes>show for all users

and see if something else except TDU uses too many CPU power...

if you find something , end its process! and see if the game is ok!

i am waiting for your reply!

• 2 weeks later...