We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: BMW 750i E38 [v.1.1]

Grin116

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Although not perfect, I've found some rims that I think are temporarily suitable for this car. This is personally one of my all time favorite cars, so I wouldn't go for it unless it looked right.

To do it, go into the Mercedes Rims folder, copy the file called "AMG11_F_01.bnk" and rename the copy to "CLS_55_F_01.bnk" (make backups of course) and it will give you these rims:

26451k3.jpg

The only thing it's missing are the BMW centercaps but that's not necessarily a deal breaker for me.

They look 100x better than the other two options that you get, and are pretty close to the originals:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m190/trainermegan/2001BMW740i001.jpg

If somebody knows where there are the original rims for this car, please point me in the right direction. Thanks for this mod! It's a badass car.

The center logo is easy to fix. It's like any other texture mod.

Just look around the forum, you could do it yourself if you'd liek to of course :P

- Little_Ghost

If I do it, I'll do it up the right way (the whole entire rim) and I don't really have time for that at the moment, but just wanted to share a quick and dirty way to get suitable rims as a temporary replacement.

• 2 months later...