We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Danger Mouse - New Light_FX.

Sponge

I noticed that a few members were wanting a new light_fx.2db mod, so I decided to do one :)

[imglink]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g226/metal_man_409e/th_20090124155520.jpg[/imglink]

Just replace your light_fx.2db file (in "Common_Car.bnk") with the one in the .zip file. Don't forget to backup incase you don't like this mod!

[ATTACH]7274[/ATTACH]

......I suppose to do that, but you......

Edit: Btw I still think that it's nice work... :), but I'll be using mines, cause the light glare destroys my texture mods, like adding a incorrect red spot on my Murcielago brake lights, and make the reverse light in the wrong positions, and for eg: the ME-412 look weird. (I'm not to say that your mod is bad.)

that is hot. nice work.

Thank you :D

......I suppose to do that, but you......

Edit: Btw I still think that it's nice work... :), but I'll be using mines, cause the light glare destroys my texture mods, like adding a incorrect red spot on my Murcielago brake lights, and make the reverse light in the wrong positions, and for eg: the ME-412 look weird. (I'm not to say that your mod is bad.)

There's nothing to say you can't still make/release your mod. Personally, I couldn't really mind less :) As for your problems, it must be something you've done as I've checked a few vehicles with this texture and everything is perfectly fine.

seriously? I've extracted it straight from my files. Maybe it got corrupted in the upload.

EDIT: nope. Its not corrupted as I've literally started with a fresh common_car.bnk file (original backup) and then replaced just the light_fx.2db file. It is working flawlessly.

Maplecars has it working so unfortunately, I think it is something on your side. But it is weird.

• 4 weeks later...