We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

WTF!? Am I halucinating or what?

The Queen

I had a dream just like that when I was in Year 6 (in primary school) that I did the whole school day, then woke up and did it again, but it happened the EXACT same way I dreamt it, but what really scared me is I dreamt my friend fell over and banged his chin on the low wall at the climbing frame, AND IT HAPPENED JUST WHERE I DREAMT IT! It scared the hell out of me.

But yeah, I know what you mean. It's not deja vu, deja vu is usually pretty small, that's huge deja vu :p.

Your not going crazy TSS, your going sane in a crazy world. :D

In all seriousness, I have had simular things happen to me in video games, real life, and dreams. If it didn't happen at 3am, and wasn't in GTA, I would thing more deeply on it if I was you. After all, the ways of the Lord are infinite.

I Tell Them To You Remember?

Anyway Don't Worry David, You're Not Abnormal Like You Used To Think. Well For This Thing Only. For Other Things Like You Told Me, Well You're Still On The Other Boat..

Oh god you haven't started with the typing thing aswell.

And TSS its Deja Vu. :)