We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yamaha R1 and Suzuki Hayabusa

ArturVr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I'm in for the bikes as well, gonna try to get something in, if possible... couldn't find much info in that regard on the forum. I figure it's the same process as the cars? I'll try to find out.

I'm a biker myself so I'd love to see my own in a game, I currently own a 1992 Honda CBR 1000F and a 1984 Kawasaki GPZ 550 wich I restored and it'll look kick ass in a game like this hehe :D

I have some bikes modelled, wich I could try to get into the engine as well, here are a couple:

agusta01.jpgf5b9fc69-e3f2-46f7-a806-8077b5981cf3Large.jpg

cagivaraptor04.jpg20840936-0c7f-4089-98d6-088006f6a5fdLarge.jpg

yamaha_rsw01.jpg403799cf-c853-45a2-9668-fa7366a3676fLarge.jpg

Sorry didn't mean to hyjack the thread... so if any mods think this should be elsewhere, go ahead :o

Noticed lotsa requests for da 'busa, including this one of my own, but not a single bike planned/WIP/otherwise...? Wonderin if the uber-modelers (no disrespect intended) are exclusively 4-wheel fans, or whether bikes are harder/impossible to do? :confused:

If bikes ARE in fact extremely difficult or impossible, I'll stick to the stock ones and maybe cry a lil as I'd love a TDU-busa :crying:

Bikes are easy... Just not a fan of bikes.. Otherwise one would of been done by now.. I do have plans (Very later on) to do a Dirt bike. xD

:crying: :crying: Do u feel sorry enough for me yet to do a busa mod tooly? :)