We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Frank Wienberg[GER]: VW Scirocco V1.0 & V1.1 & V1.2 & V1.3 V1.4 !!

FrankWienberg[GER]

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think is the best car of o8' and o9...i love it..& i wanna buy it :D..when i get the license paper :D..keep going..very nice car..but my tdu..still crash when i add this mod..what can i do to play with this car...sry for my bad english ...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great job Frank,I think it's safe to release it in the wild now!:thumbsup:;):excited:

btw. In my view,I think you've done all the details of the exterior correctly:cool:, there's just playing with the quality of some of them if you wont to bother for some next version update:o,such as getting a more hires(detailed) texture in the back lights,making blinkers in side mirrors more noticable:confused:,making front lights less reflective/more transparent with better modeled and textured actual lights inside,sunroof fix(it's coming with interior right?)...hmm that's it from me:)...waiting for download link now!:lol:

First impressions:very nice looking model:thumbsup:,but there are some small:oook:,some annoying:-x and some hilarious bugs!:lol: Try to guess which are which!:cheeky:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/markonious/1.jpghttp://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/markonious/4.jpghttp://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/markonious/2.jpghttp://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii67/markonious/3.jpg

:monkeydance:

I'm on it but like i say i must model it completly on my own , so that is a huge work , we talk about ca. 20.000 poly's that i must make . than texturing and hoooooping that it works ingame also , in the moment it's not ready to show you guy's , nothing to see only triangles :D

So if it have a konwable "From" , this forum will be the First one after my own Who get the pics

So long , asta solnga :D

Greetz

Frank

;178418']So my dear friend , im on your problems but that on the last pick i can change only or with the new CP so please be Patiend with your last Shoot

, the other should be no problem to follow you wishes :)

Greet

Frank

It's good to hear that!:) and btw. the last one is half-joke,so don't worry!;)

p.s. I'm ok with r32 interior, since I always play from the bonnet view anyways!;):D Keep up the good work Frank!:thumbsup:

+from one croatian to one german,you managed to confuse me few times when you use word "pick"(choose) instead of "pic"(picture),so this is a little heads up friend!:o:lol:;)

V1.2 Interieur

OK in the future i will read first what i've Written , and than i press the Submit button

Here you go :

capture_04072009_215132uk1.jpgcapture_04072009_215131r5v.jpg

Pink Carpet is alredy done ;)

What also comes in V1.2 :

- Sunroof

- Alu Stripes on Cockpit and Round the Radio an left and Right beside the Gear Shifter

- Rework the Gauges to mach Scirocco Style ( red needle , and so on )

- And many small other things

Greetz

Frank

News

Got News for you all

Exterieur Gauges done , see Photo below :

capture_04102009_12522lr8b.jpg

Also i am further with Exterieur and Interieur , Mapped the Ends of the Windows in Right Color also The Sunroof , on Interieur fixed the Inside doors so now they open with the Outside Doors , got much to do inside

already , it is far from Perfect .

capture_04102009_120958uug.jpg

I also wanna thank Skepsis for Support Yesterday Night , who lead me thru finding Right Texture and Color's for the Glass , nice Working with you mate ,hoping we continue next time :D

Some other maybe had a Idea for fixing The Shadow i'm at the end With my Improvment on this , if anyone got Idea's please tell me , would help me much

THANKS @ all for support on Car

Please Comment

Greetz

Frank

Lower Ridehigh ! with Problems

Hey Guys !

Like i Prommissed , i've lowerd the Ridehigh lokks nice on the outside

but on the inside it is not to my liking

To the Problem :

I've Lowerd the Inside CP also matching to the Exterieur but ingame it wouldn't Change , any hint on this :confused:

if not i do not Release it so while that is terrible if the inside Parts look out !

capture_04102009_15055mpub.jpgcapture_04102009_150605pw7.jpg

Maybe anyone had a Idea

Greetz

Frank