We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Friday 13th Cruise / Comic Relief Cruise

Iced_Bullet

TDU:C Friday 13th / Comic Relief Cruise - 8pm GMT

Yes, I have returned, out of retirement to organise a cruise :p

---------------------------------------------

Watch this for some rules and example of how to drive: (A video I made last night as I was very very bored)

I'm not saying: "look all n00bs, drive like this" etc etc, as I'm not the best driver in the world, but you should get the idea.

I'm just asking for people who maybe can't drive in a controlled way, not to come. As I want to record the cruise (i.e. have decent driver). I feel like editing another video.

Thanks to Colster for some of the Rules!

I do stress however, that if someone does overtake you and storms of into the distance, you don't have to follow them and regain your place. Just enjoy it and treat the car as it was your own.

Rules:

- 130mph Speed limit

- Slack Road Rules

- 1 type of each vehicle model

- 2 models from 1 manufacturer

- Red coloured paint. Unless you despise the colour on your car. Then I shall forgive.

- [Official TDU:C Members] get priority

Cruisers:

Group 1:

- Meeting Place: Pagani Dealership

1. Iced_Bullet Lambo Murciélago Coupé (LP640)

2. SpeedFreakLight Ferrari Enzo

3. MartijnMezger Lambo Gallardo Coupé (LP560-4)

4. TheScottishSpot Zonda C12S (Zonda C12F)

5. pyrre RUF RTurbo

6. metal_man_409e Aston Martin V8 Vantage

7. JonLim Ferrari Dino 246

8. BlackDiamond92 Aston Martin DB9 Coupé

Group 2:

- Meeting Place: British Independent Dealership

1. Ringo60013 Lambo Murciélago Coupé (LP640)

3. Beem3r Cadillac Something

4. Rulezz007 Audi RS4

5. Preci1988 Ford GT

6. InVo94 Aston Martin V8 Vantage

7. TicTac888 McLaren F1

8. Deamon Rider Ferrari F40

Comic Relief defintion:

Comic Relief is a British charity organisation that was founded in the United Kingdom in 1985 by the comedy scriptwriter Richard Curtis in response to famine in Ethiopia. It was launched live on Noel Edmonds's Late, Late Breakfast Show on BBC1, on Christmas Day 1985 from a refugee camp in Sudan. The idea for Comic Relief came from the noted charity worker Jane Tewson, who became head of a British NGO Charity ProjectsSecret Policeman's BallAmnesty International (1976-1981). Initially funds were raised from live events and the best known is a comedy revue at the Shaftesbury Theatre in London which was finally broadcast on television on the 25 April 1986.

Since the Charity has started in the 1980s, Comic Relief has raised over £600 million.

People wear red noses in the sign that they support the chairty.

One for Diablo :thumbsup::

Comic+Relief+Red+Nose+Day+2009+Press+Launch+2QsxPZzRGpfl.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might be able to join in but i must warn you if i can't connect to the guy doing the filming i'll not bother since it'll look pretty crap with 7 cars driving nicely an me with my crap connection hopping along beside.

i've always had a useless connection to the servers, basically i see one car in red and the rest are bad connections. :(

but if i'm coming along i'll bring my 575 maranello :D hopefully hit the 2000 miles marker with it (at 1701 now lol)

PS: this is on PC right? cos if not...i'll shut up about now :P

Overtaking and Undertaking is allowed on any road. Just don't be stupid and undertake at 130mph using the hard shoulder :p

E: If you mean the "stay in the right lane" business, on the highway, try to stay on the right if there's nothing to overtake. Just use common sense. If it's clear, and you could be on the right, use it :)

oh right...whoops...forgot about the dino there. didn't see it :P erm..ok then if i'm coming along i'll have to say either the Dodge charger SRT mod (on 300C) or my Jaguar XKR mod (basically an XK with different badges :P)...depends which looks better in red :D

i'll check the desirability of the red paint after dinner and report back with a definite answer

don't worry iced i can keep up :) just so long as we're not racing cos i tend to push too hard and hit stuff :P but cruising i'm fine with. whats that at the top of the page with me down as 575? because if i'm in the second group i'll take the new murcielago LP640 instead of the 575....just tried it out and fell head over heels in love :P

so...definite answer Lambo LP640 unless i'm not allowed it then i'll take the Charger SRT

got it? :P

PS: do we have to wear our Red noses whilst sat at our PC's? :D

i dunno....i might have missed the point but...aren't there 2 British Independent dealerships? or even 3 with the megapack?

i assume its the one up north? with the 2 Mclarens and the farboud and whatnot, or is it the southern one with the caterham and the nobles and lotus?

seeing as i'm in group 2 i thought i'd better clear this up :P