We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Americans go crazy: 5 fights in one NHL game?

Mb

MB I'm disappointed in you ....

First of all you can guarantee something like 60% of those players on the ice are Canadian not American ... just because Philly is an American city doesn't mean it will have alot of American players ....

Secondly this game was nothing .... check out a game between the Buffalo Sabres vs Ottawa Senators from February 06 .... it took the officials like 15 mins to sought out all the fighting majors and minor penalties ....... and the Goalies even had a fight aswell (Ray Emery is a legend .... don't listen to what other people say !)

Thirdly ... yeah the Ottawa-Buffalo game was much better ....

Fourthly .... finally a thread dedicated to hockey .... YAY :excited: !!!!!!!

All in all a good watch and yes that video is the proof that Ice Hockey is the best sport to ever grace this planet ..... :D.

Why dopn't they use their hockey sticks?

This proves that people who get expelled from school for fighting only do ice hockey.

Using hockey sticks ????

Come on dude man up ...... they fight with their fists like real men, I mean hockey isn't like soccer they don't moan to the ref because the opposing player accidently brushed up against them and caused them to lose prosession they fight it out if they have beef with another player ....

Surely its easier to walk away then fight about it? thats so chavlike and isn't manly.

Nah its hockey man its the way it works !

Basically for example I'm on team A we are loosing 2-0 against team B so a defensive player from team B checks me into the boards while I'm trying to create a scoring chance so a couple of shifts later I'm back on the ice the same time as the guy who checked me earlier so he pushes me into the boards again... I don't like it so I start a fight with him and I win so then the momentum swings over to team A we score and the fight was worth it because it did its job ...

I hope that was easy to understand .....