We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

rFactor

Kelvjy

This thread is all about rFactor I guess :rolleyes:, as I have started playing it again because of one mod that is the greatest mod ever made :thumbsup:.

Of course, i'm talking about the VLN 2005 mod made by www.team-nlc.de. A list of features are here http://www.team-nlc.de/vln05/features.htm.

I should also mention that you need GTR Evolution to play this mod ;)

I've done two crappy videos to show the ring (:rolleyes:) in the day and night (night one is rather epic with mistakes aswell :nuts:). I think I will end here as i'm rambling on :cheeky:.

Day video in the Scheid Motorsport M3 GTS

and Night video in the BMW Motorsport M3 GTR :nuts:

I should also mention that on the night run video just skip to the last straight it's mad :nuts: I know you don't want to watch those two videos all the way through ;)

This thread is generally for anything rFactor not just this mod :cheeky:, so if you have any videos or anything rFactor you would like to chat about please do

Yes i'm a bit mad :nuts:

Er, wait. You need GTR Evo to run a mod for rFactor! :eek:

Indeed you do, because most of the cars are from Simbin based games and it would be unfair on Simbin if you can drive most of the cars without even buying there games.

Is it hard to drift in rFactor? Is there real cars? Any stock BMW's?

I really want a decent drift game =]

There is a drift mod out for rFactor that I used to play. You can find it here. Might take a little while to get used too and there is no BMW's in this mod just japanese cars.

Alzen video up now

• 2 weeks later...

Double post yeah yeah :thumbsup:

Moving on, for the people that still play rFactor I will recommend the Touring car legends mod available from here. The Touring car legends mod is not for people who want amazing graphics but rather a mod that is rather fun to drive as you will see hopefully from the video below :). Also i'm going to recommend the Weissach track (Porsche's private test track) as well as it's awesome, and it can be found here.

I will leave you with a taster of the Weissach track and one car from the Touring car legends mod, the Ford Sierra RS500 packing 470HP which equals lots of fun :thumbsup:I should also mention that the video is of my second lap ever on Weissach so epic fail warning may be needed :o, oh and beware of the cones people, they bang loudly when you hit them :nuts:.

This mod let me down a little, but I still love it. The of the E46 M3 GTR is so amazing, the transmission whines so loud. The re-texture of the Nordschliefe tracks by Com8 are also really nice.

GTR Evolution is fun itself too ;). I'm more into sim-racing games like these than TDU, but TDU is fun.

And nice sig, Kelvjy. Buckethead is my favorite guitarist ever next to Jimmy Page. He is so diverse and is an amazing song-writer. It pisses me off when people claims he always shreds, but that's just because they haven't heard his really good songs like "Sketches of Spain" and "Witches On the Heath." I just downloaded the entire Electric Tears album and it's just so emotional. Death Cube K for life! Much respect to you too. Maybe we can talk sometime :D.

And nice sig, Kelvjy. Buckethead is my favorite guitarist ever next to Jimmy Page. He is so diverse and is an amazing song-writer. It pisses me off when people claims he always shreds, but that's just because they haven't heard his really good songs like "Sketches of Spain" and "Witches On the Heath." I just downloaded the entire Electric Tears album and it's just so emotional. Death Cube K for life! Much respect to you too. Maybe we can talk sometime :D.

I do believe those people are the people that have only listened to Jordan from guitar hero ;), I can play some Buckethead on guitar, not good enough yet to do some of his fast stuff but some of his soft stuff I can play :), I also used Witches on the heath on one of my lfs slow-mo videos. You can catch me on MSN [email protected] if you want mate ;).

Moving on to rFactor :rolleyes:, well I can't play it now as my G25 died, but the VLN mod is a fantastic creation (M3 GTR being my favorite car), i'm a huge fan of the Nurburgring and of course the VLN. I hope that one day I can do a few laps at the Nordschleife as i've only ever done virtual laps :crying:, but many of them :thumbsup:, about 4K or somewhere around that lol. My favorite run has to be the night run in the M3 GTR in my first post just because of the last straight lol, can't really see much though :nuts:. I've ran out of things to say now, umm...enjoy Buckethead and rFactor together, it's what I do :cool:. Goodnight.

Oh, okay cool. I will be sure to check you out (lol, not that way :P).

And yeah I love VLN. I also like the new TCL mod, though I haven't spent much time on it so far. I'm waiting for my new PSU and graphics card to come so I can also put in my new processor, and then I'll finally be able to run 40+ cars stably. Also be able to play TDU decently - uhhg, finally! I can't wait.

Please refrain from double posting. Use the EDIT button next time

I tried editing my post but it never showed up, so yeah.

Ahh, the pikes peak track. I downloaded that but never got to drive it, looks like fun :thumbsup:. Mental run you did there Reventon :twisted:. I don't see nothing wrong with entering hairpins at 150+MPH :nuts:, I do believe it's quite fun :confused::D The pikes peak would suit me as I like being sideways at high speeds :nuts: (drifting is my passion).

• 1 month later...

I'm back again with more videos :rolleyes:. This time it's two onboard videos from the FSONE2008 mod which is rather awesome.

Ferrari F2008 at Interlagos

Mclaren MP4-23 at Suzuka

Youtube has made them jumpy for some reason :confused:

Anyway thats all I had to say, bye bye