We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: BMW M6 & AC Schnitzer M6 (E63)

Grin116

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interior looks really nice ;) and btw I think its gonna be 100% compatible with the DB9 since I tried the Mustang GTR on the DB9 and everything was great, Interior and Bonnet camera were great, and no seatbelts flying around. So maybe you could use that if you didn't win the Mustang GTR, and also the DB9 has paddle shifters like the real M6. for anyone who cares :P

Edit: Is it having working dials?

Just tried it, looks really nice, just a few things wrong.

Some of the Mustang GTR shadow is still there, which shouldn't be on the M6

Windows don't work because it was built on the GTR which doesn't have them.

Interior Dials are not working, otherwise its a great interior

The Driver's Seat position and steering wheel position are wrong

and another thing, on the Mustang GTR the ride height was too low, can you raise it a little bit

Grin, maybe you can decrease the size of the rims and put them both on the DB9, so the Standard M6 replaces the Volnate and the AC Schnitzer version replaces the coupe, because their performance matches better, and the bonnet view is better on the DB9 than the Mustang, and interior camera is pretty much the same.

Grin, maybe you can decrease the size of the rims and put them both on the DB9, so the Standard M6 replaces the Volnate and the AC Schnitzer version replaces the coupe, because their performance matches better, and the bonnet view is better on the DB9 than the Mustang, and interior camera is pretty much the same.

DB9 is nice idea it is faster and stuff but from outside the seat is in head bug i dont know how to tell u in english but look it from outside the head is in the seat u know ?

DB9 is nice idea it is faster and stuff but from outside the seat is in head bug i dont know how to tell u in english but look it from outside the head is in the seat u know ?

Yes its not only for the DB9, I tried even the Mustang GTR(which I think its supposed to be for, and it had that bug, maybe grin will fix it :D

Looking good, but is that the DB9 or V8 Vantage? O.o'