We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

Tool831

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

lmao which XKR does it replace? I really hope the new one, cuz I love the old XKR. Anyway very nice job. Tool what are your next projects?

[mod edit:] Please do not request in mod threads, thanks!

First off i am new to posting here... just wanted to say a few things, what a sweet car dude.. love your mods they are all of highest quality for sure!

second, to answer a few things... yes the 3000GT and Dodge Stealth were exactly the same car with few minor differences! There also was indeed both a 3000GT and Stealth with the hideaway headlights. Not sure of the year/s, but i do know they had them in 1992, so im guessing 91'-94'?

Also in regards to 4Wheel Steering, most VR4's were indeed Twin turbo,AWD,4WS.. with a few exceptions obviously, as was the same with the Galant VR4.. minus the Twin Turbos! I allways preffered the Galant VR4 though. And in my opinion, "UNFORTUNATELY" 4WS never really caught on, i cant say that for certain with the VR4's as i have never driven one, but i currently drive an 88' Honda Prelude SI with the 4WS option and i can tell you that sucker handles like a go-cart. That car was the best investment i ever made, so i can really only imagine how much better the handling would be if it were coupled with AWD!

Just my 2 cents + :confused:

Ummmmm.... The car originally replaces the XKR. :lol:

Your post said its not official, thats why, I didn't know that yet since I was downloading it atm.

The car is great, I only have $5 :p so I can't paint it what I want it to be... yet.

anyways here are some pics I took, not the best thing I know since I was testing the mouse(never used it before, since I just bought one yesterday)

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/FlameWolf82/20090405204838.jpg?t=1239020681

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/FlameWolf82/20090405212108.jpg?t=1239020707

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/FlameWolf82/20090405212822.jpg?t=1239020743

edit: I'm wondering, why isn't this the VR4 version?

I downloaded this and wow.. VERY nice job!:lol: i love the rims too! interior is perfect!! :thumbsup: I also put it over the Skyline.. handling seems a good match, but im starting to wonder if an audi s4/rs4 might be a better match all around for replacement? I do have to agree with Brazzucca though about the headlights.. i am a huge fan of the old hideaways, this was a BIG factor when i bought my Prelude. But i am an enthusiast and love almost all cars so this is still awesome. Thanks for making more great cars!:nuts:

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Man I tried it out and it works very nice. I installed it on the XK...

Anyway I asked which XKR cuz if you check google and type XKR even the 2007 one will show up. I just didn't know what was the game using (but had a guess :D)

So what I want to say is that it's another great car tool. Thanks +rep :D

Man I tried it out and it works very nice. I installed it on the XK...

Anyway I asked which XKR cuz if you check google and type XKR even the 2007 one will show up. I just didn't know what was the game using (but had a guess :D)

So what I want to say is that it's another great car tool. Thanks +rep :D

In TDU the only XKR is the old one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...