We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Banner Image = Index Link

It could be a good idea, but if you're using a laptop like me you will have to click somewhere on the screen before you can scroll down. And for me that is usually the banner that I click.

The home button is at the bottom left of the banner and it takes you back to the forums index page ;)

Thread approved so people can actually read it :p

I think this is a good and bad idea. When I first come here I thought it would do the same, but then as mellors said it would be annoying on a laptop.

Saying that just below the banner there is a Home button:

links_home.giflinks_usercp.giflinks_faq.giflinks_members.giflinks_calendar.giflinks_search.gif links_quicklinks.gif

Or just above a thread there is a list of links telling you which part of the forum you are in, click the 1st one that says board index and your back at the beginning. so for this thread would be like this:

navbits_start.gif Test Drive Unlimited: Central > TDU Central > Suggestions, Questions & Feedback > Banner Image = Index Link

navbits_finallink_ltr.gifReply to Thread

Hope this helps ;)