We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Vehicles Of Fast And Furious 4

Gunned_Down666

Guest RB26DETT

hope the movie is to, still loving that silvia from tokio drift

the sound, jeez, godlike <3

ahhh the wonders of the RB26DETT engine. :)

best car in FnF 4 is obviously the R34. :p

Guest RB26DETT

And that's amazing, because I usually only like R32 Skylines. Something about it, I guess...

because it only had a nismo kit on and an awesome shade of blue. :cheeky:

Okay, watched the movie yesterday and tbh the Tokyo Drift was better. That`s my opinion. The scenario was soooooo cheap that even the cars couldn`t cover it.

Here`s something I found. At the end of the Tokyo Drift, the guy who wants to race Shawn, with the Ford - yes, the same one who is Dom in the new movie. Anyone else noticed?

Guest RB26DETT

tokyo drift, better!? LMAO. that was the worst among all 4 due to having a really awful story line and not having the original cast.

all i can say is you need to watch the first movie. you sound like you never did. that wasn't a ford, it's a plymouth roadrunner.

Okay, watched the movie yesterday and tbh the Tokyo Drift was better. That`s my opinion. The scenario was soooooo cheap that even the cars couldn`t cover it.

Here`s something I found. At the end of the Tokyo Drift, the guy who wants to race Shawn, with the Ford - yes, the same one who is Dom in the new movie. Anyone else noticed?

That Dom was in the first movie, and somewhere in the second I think, I can't remember. The car was a plymouth roadrunner also as RB said.

WATCH THE FIRST 2 before making your mind up whether tokyo drift actually was better..

tokyo drift, better!? LMAO. that was the worst among all 4 due to having a really awful story line and not having the original cast.

all i can say is you need to watch the first movie. you sound like you never did. that wasn't a ford, it's a plymouth roadrunner.

I reckon the best was strangely the original. It had an okay story and made some kinda sense ;)

Yea i'm sure a lot of us noticed. And it was neither a Ford nor a Road Runner, but a Plymouth GTX. Also known as Hammer, because that particular vehicle was a SEMA show car. And the reason for Vin Diesel's cameo is quite simple: Tokyo Drift's storyline happens after FnF 4.

Guest RB26DETT

@ scar, i agree. first was the best. 4 had the best car selection imo. dom oh btw, wasn't in the 2nd movie. ;)

@ car freak, ohhhhh gtx and roadrunner look quite simliar :p *headesk*

Guest RB26DETT

tokyo drift could've been set up in 2015 :cheeky: j/k

it's obvious that it happens before TD when

han says "they're doing some crazy *swear word* up in tokyo.

I can't remember where, but in this film they mention a timeline like 4 years ago or something (refering to the 2001 release of the original), i.e. the film was to be set in 2005, between the 2006 release of FnF:TD and 2F2F (2003).

I might watch it again to see and get back to you :p

+ Kazoo, it's even more obvious because

Han is even alive haha! Let alone him being able to say something :P

Yes, that is my opinion. Erm, so the new one has better story line...:rolleyes:

@ScaR, I have watched the second one. I've never said that Tokyo Drift was the best one from all.