We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Damage and Tire wear

Brad_F430

Ferrari won't allow it I'm afraid. And before you signal other games that do allow damage remember there are AI civilian cars and it's freeroam, look at MCLA to see what marques would allow pedestrians and damage though.

As usual Lambo is there and surprisingly considering their earlier days so is Mercedes!

Ferrari won't allow it's cars to be used in a game that has realistic damage? If this is true, it's very disappointing info. I'd really love to see damage in TDU2..

• 3 weeks later...

Cosmetic damage would even be welcome, options are key to these sort of things though, give the player the option. Perhaps you could varying levels of damage from none, cosmetic and are you crazy!!! The latter of which results in your car being written off if you damage it bad enough.

Imagine a funny cut scene where by your car is burning in the background and then it falls apart and you character has their head in their hands. Yeah great huh!

@Diablo: I took some time to understand that "Are you crazy?" was your definition for a "extreme real damage"...

i've already dreamed with a game that could happen something like blow of radiator, oil burning, rips on the fuel tank and loss of fuel, and broken things on the engine system/kit/pieces...

The car on flames would be a combinatiuon of the things I quoted... hehehe.

• 2 months later...