We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Another Toyota

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT

rice = race inspired cosmetic enhancement.

my car is an SUV, nothing bad about buying new shoes for it. :p even if it weren't an SUV, buying rims isn't considered RICE.

Guest RB26DETT
I said the 20 inches maybe too big and ruin comfort, no?

no you didn't.

20 inches with chrome lip...I thought you hated ricers...

i'm changing the suspension as well make it a bit stiffer and it'll drop an inch doing so. so i dunno, drop the rims down to 19's?

Guest RB26DETT
Nice! 20" on that! hot damn! nice car justin, is it yours? or your family's/dads?

sort of. my corolla is currently for sale and i've got 3 interested buyers already after 48 hours of posting the ad, wow! once i let go of the corolla, i'll be driving this but this is more of a shared vehicle between me and dad. i'll be driving it more cause he has his own car anyway. but i can put mods as long as i get his approval. he wants to change the suspension, and i want new rims. well, dad wants new rims on it as well. i'll add an ipod dock. i hate radio.

you don't put 20"s on an off-road vehicle

tell that to every professional athlete. i'm not taking it off road as i live in the city.

@ mark, that restored charger is just too damn expensive. i'll just get a skyline in two years time.

Sorry guys Toyota Fortuner is only distributed in selected Asian countries:P

Nice Fortuner:) That's my dream car too:). But I want it in black:D, since we belong to the same country, I'll hunt your SUV:p ZRB-211 :p

Guest RB26DETT
Sorry guys Toyota Fortuner is only distributed in selected Asian countries:P

Nice Fortuner:) That's my dream car too:). But I want it in black:D, since we belong to the same country, I'll hunt your SUV:p ZRB-211 :p

bwahahaha! *cough* Taguig *cough* :evil: