We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PhOTW: Week 22 Vote

Speedtouch

PhOTW Week 22 Winner  

17 members have voted

1. 1. PhOTW Week 22 Winner

• Spoon_Fit
    • Diablo
    • Mb
    • Koenigsegg
    • E30 FTW!!!
    • HTF
    • imintheshower
    • Speedtouch
    • Andreas
    • Car Freak
    • GTAMADDOG
    • BobbyV
    • Speed
    • Safiro
    • HighlineDSG
    • zo6dude
    • Knuckles

I'll go for Diablos' mainly because i think this week's competition has turned into a bit of a joke, for certain reasons, so may as well go with the joke photoshop entry :rolleyes:

I totally agree. I'll not be entering any more of these biased competitions. So my vote also goes to Diablo.

And Speedtouch, it was your theme so why did you disallow mine because someone else didn't like it and thought it shouldn't be entered when you thought it was okay?

No, I think it was Speedtouch himself who thought it wasn't ok. And why you bringing this up now? Didn't he already give his reasons why he thought your entry was inappropriate? And if you wanted to enter the competition so badly, why didn't you take another picture? After all, the sky is probably one of the easiest things to shoot

Anyway, toss up between Mb and HTF, bt voted for HTF just to be different, since Mb is probably gonna win anyway ;)

But really, I do like that you can see the sun's rays shining through the cloud, as well as that HTF's photo has less of a "luck" factor involved, seeing that he was on the ground instead of being lucky enough to see something amazing on a plane.

Right people. PhOTW is going to take a break, for two reasons:

1) I need one. Exams in a week (not just for me, so we don't need this distracting everyone), and this simply doesn't help.

2) PhOTW needs one. Lets let people freshen up and calm down after two fairly bad weeks.

I will tweak the rules when I get back to try and stop this from happening again, and whoever wins this vote chooses the next week's theme - they just have a few weeks to choose one. Whoever does win, can they please PM me the new theme whenever, then I will start PhOTW back up again when we're ready.

I will also asked to be banned, this is purely to help with my studies, and also stops me from doing anything to PhOTW that may cause stress.

Thats no arguing, no trying to start new weeks, no talking about themes or what comes under them. Just silence for now.

I ask to just leave all the threads alone during this time of calm - and forget about it all, leaving no hard feelings, OK?

Thanks, see you guys later, and good luck to anyone who has exams as well!

uhm, IS SPEEDTOUCH BANNED? :shocked::eek2::omg:

:ban::wtf:

I will also asked to be banned, this is purely to help with my studies, and also stops me from doing anything to PhOTW that may cause stress.

......:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
uhm, IS SPEEDTOUCH BANNED?

Aww great to know someone still loves me :p

Anyway people, yes I'm back. And I should have everything ready for a new PhOTW next week, having gone through quite a few changes to hopefully make it better. I just need a theme from Diablo thanks! Just remember to make it something that everyone can participate in! :p