We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

a little help please.

dolb

So i managed to download and use "TDU Modding Tools". And i have a little problem. At the sounds/voice/us/gps.bnk, if i replace a file ( like V_F_GPS_Voice_002.wav ) with one with the same lenght ( eg: 2 sec original, 2sec replaced one ) the size of the replaced file is bigger, and the "gps.bnk" increases it's size . Therefore it will not work. It will be posible to overpass the "size recognition" ? Thank you and sorry for my english.

Did not work! the game doesn't crash but the sound of the gps voice doesn't hear at all. I replaced just one file ( V_F_Gps_voice001.wav) with the one i translated in my language ( romanian ) and doesn't hear even the other sounds. I've managed to make sounds that work but they ar very lowquality ( poor ) and that's why i need your help. To make hi-quality sounds.

Could you help me if i give you the sounds ? and then you give me the gps.bnk ? Thank you

PS: i already had Djey's magic map because i have some mod cars in the game.

i think i've done it, i use Sony Soundforge and i was exporting the wav uncompressed. Now i use the MS ADPCM 44100Hz 4 bits mono format for TDU. I've tested just one file and worked just fine! I am now working to export all the files in the gps.bnk to see if works. Elseone got an idea just shout it here :D Thank's all