We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Toyota Supra Sound (NEW)

Skepsis

Hi mate , where did you get the rims ? Looks very great

I made them,that's the best kind!;) I'm not selfish,so here you go.

http://rapidshare.com/files/237206262/noble_m14_F_01.bnk

Well, I've downloaded your sound and I use version with BOV, but not for Supra, I use it for IS350. I think BOV doesn't sound well. I mean, it should be fixed.

Try the supra on m14 with bov,pretty sweet if you ask me.(and close to vid in 1st post):thumbsup:

Anyway,you can use it on what you please and also ,you don't have to like the bov(put you own,you have the bovless version),I happen to like it,so I don't feel it needs to change.:cool::nanananana:

p.s. That supra guy in the vid is hilarious!:D

Try the supra on m14 with bov,pretty sweet if you ask me.(and close to vid in 1st post):thumbsup:

Anyway,you can use it on what you please and also ,you don't have to like the bov(put you own,you have the bovless version),I happen to like it,so I don't feel it needs to change.:cool::nanananana:

I've Supra on M14, but I use your R34's sound :d I think it's more realistic than this (btw. it's just great :]). I wanted to have 'tunned' version of IS (you know, added turbocharger or something ;)) and I need a nice sound with BOV. I think Supra's sound fits the IS, but the problem is that I'm not a modder, I haven't made anything for TDU :P So it was just a suggestion (or maybe request? :P)

EDIT:

I just saw your vid again and the BOV is ok, I don't know what is going on with IS... :confused: So forget it :d

Please ,don't insult my sound.:cool: It's gonna get angry ,you wouldn't like it when it's angry!:cheeky::twisted:

I'm not insulting it >.> I'm just saying that the sample's sound almost the same, except this one is more... uh... tame and refined :P which makes it better.