We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Blur - The new game made by Actvision

Baltoman

Yes, you can only use keyboard, with awful control layout. But i cant imagine playing it with wheel anyways. And it doesn't support gamepads either, at least i didnt get mine working.

Wow, that's... fail. One of those "A/Z to brake/accelerate" things, right?

Blur, not compatible with even an Xbox 360 Controller? I'll believe it when i see it

Im sorry for this off topic but i have to say it. I use gamepad alot because i like to sit on a couch and play PC games instead of sitting behind PC (Unless its an complex game). Thing is most of the new games out there support only Xbox360 controller! How the hell does it make sense? If i BUY an PC Gamepad i presume that i can play with it.

Well I like the game... and about 2005 Graphics style? is like to say that TDU has got better graphics than this game...

The game is a bit monotonous but I like to drie real cars and drive the downhill with my skyline lol

Another thing... with my specs i get 30-25FPS -.-

I want to try it online...

Ah, so now any minor form of platform debating gets deleted now? Thats just silly. I only posted up a screenshot showing how significant the graphic changes were for the PC, no need for the post to be deleted.

http://www.pcgames.de/Blur-PC-231933/News/Blur-Das-Rennspiel-im-Grafikvergleich-PC-vs-Xbox-360-und-PS3-748799/galerie/1293703/?fullsize

I only posted it up because I am shocked how different the graphics are for the other platforms compared with the PC. I actually thought about getting it on console before someone showed me this over steam. I wasn't trying to start a flame war at all! :confused:

I have also read the rules and nothing in the rules state you can't post anything that might possibly start a flame war. I mean it really isn't my fault if I post something thats perfectly fine and it turns into a flame war surely. Also, since when was it that posts get deleted and the original poster isn't even notified of it? That's pretty unfair as if I hadn't had the tab open where I posted earlier, I would have completely forgotten about it.

:eek:

Please tell me that PS3 screenshot is just a photo of a TV screen... It can't be that bad!

By the way, that screenshot from the PC has been rendered at 2560xXXXX. That is over 2 times the size of what the PS3 and Xbox360 can render it at. It's a totally unfair comparison.

I'm not saying it doesn't look better on the PC because it will, but only if you have powerful enough hardware and a monitor that support such a high resolution. 9 out of 10 people will not be able to play it in such a high resolution such as from that "comparison".

The topic had moved on from that and now you're bringing it back, quoting me? Fair enough, I was in the wrong with that but no need to quote me.

I have a life, and poped on to see if you'd replied. So although the convo had moved on there was no reason for me not to reply.