We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Porsche Carrera GT [V1.0] (Rim Updated)

Tool831

I think Tool should mention which IK swap could fit the most to this car, as he did for the cameras.

I just swapped the audi tt camera and then also put the IK from the lotus exige. :) As it fixed the seat belt sticking out problem.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, its cause i edited the tyre size within zmodeler so the rim will not automatically fit i believe. All i would have to do is down size the rim a inch or two. :)

That is exactly what I said:confused: The problem just the size of tire you have edited. Now you want to reduce the size of the rims. But if you had not edited the tires. The problem does not ask .

First, install the car mod to the Noble M-14 slot if that's the one you want to replace.

Then before you go into the game make a backup of the DB.bnk file in the Database folder, then run the TDU Modding Tools.

Click the Camera&IK button.

Select the Noble M-14 from the main menu.

Then in the small drop-down box on the lower bar, select the Audi TT, or the Spyker C8.

Click the Apply button, then choose Camera.

Then in the upper right corner of the page click the Save button.

Then just play the game and you should see the camera changes.

Thanks! +rep :)

Okey guys. Listen.

I've decided to abandon the M14 and went for the Rturbo. So I've replaced the Rturbo, set the Audi TT camera and left the Rturbo IK setting - it''s all fine :)

So those of you who want to have Tool's Audi R8 and the CGT I recommend replacing

RUF Rturbo + Audi TT camera + Rturbo IK

I would also like to mention that this is THE BEST mod of yours SO FAR - the model is very HQ, the Interior is very HQ + you can have lots of different colours + (and this is the most important improvement over mods released previously) THE WINDOWS AREN'T THAT WHITE/BRIGHT !! In fact, they are exactly the same as stock, Eden's models!

The only thing that requires some improvements are the wheels, and by wheels I mean the colours. I've already talked about it with Tool... wheels are very HQ, tough they seems to be made of CONCRETE (because of the colours)... they lack the silver-ness of the stock Eden's rims..

I guess it's only a matter of time when this will be solved ;)

I put the Carrera GT on the RT12 with the TT Camera(gonna put the Exige IK) and put the 911 GT2 on the RTurbo, RT12 is more realistic and its also RWD(RTurbo is 4WD).

Edit: Can you fix the white line through the gauge bug for version 1.1 if possible?

and i put the 911 GT2 on the RTurbo, RT12 is more realistic and its also RWD(RTurbo is 4WD).

And the GT2 is 4WD? No.

I don't understand the reason for anyone to put it on the Ruf cars, they are done for the GT3RS/911Turbo/GT2, not CGT's >.>

And the GT2 is 4WD? No.

I don't understand the reason for anyone to put it on the Ruf cars, they are done for the GT3RS/911Turbo/GT2, not CGT's >.>

I know, unfortunatly the Farboud doesn't work very good, even the Zonda, I personally think that the Edonis is a little bit too fast, the Vanquish is nothing like a CGT and I like that, the RUF's seem to have the closest CGT performance.

and the RTurbo handles a lot like a RWD.

I know, unfortunatly the Farboud doesn't work very good, even the Zonda, I personally think that the Edonis is a little bit too fast, the Vanquish is nothing like a CGT and I like that, the RUF's seem to have the closest CGT performance.

and the RTurbo handles a lot like a RWD.

Well I can't say I've driven a CGT but the Farboud seems quite similar.

Hey tool, nice mod.. But could you make the "nuts" on the wheels red instead of green, like the real car has on one side..? sorry for requesting.

I've seen pictures of blue ones too so they do exist, but mostly red.

Wouldnt mind having the red ones but its nothing i "must" have.

Hey tool, nice mod.. But could you make the "nuts" on the wheels red instead of green

Yeah i think is a great idea !

The top will be that it can choose between red or blue.

And this one :

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I love this version :drool:.

If you are not the time i can do it for you and the community ;).

Yeah i think is a great idea !

The top will be that it can choose between red or blue.

And this one :

I love this version :drool:.

If you are not the time i can do it for you and the community ;).

Lol at that photoshoot, i know both owners of those cars personally.. thats just kind of funny.

thats Dan's MC12 and Alex's CGT. I have a friend that popped for reckless endangerment cuz he was rollin with them at 130mph and got caught by a cop.

Anyway, does anybody know if a successful swap has been done with lets say the RK Spyder? I dont want to replace the vanquish

Anyway, does anybody know if a successful swap has been done with lets say the RK Spyder? I dont want to replace the vanquish

With the new version of DJey's modding tools, you can replace whatever car you want, then use whatever other camera you want, then you can also choose your driver's position with the IK rig.

The best camera for this car is the Audi-TT and the best IK rig is the RK Spyder.

How can I do that cam-swapping thing?

Do I need a special program or MagicMap?

Can you please send a link where I can download it?

TIA

OT: Tool, I've tested the car yesterday the whole evening.

And I can only say it's damn great, thx Tool.:thumbsup:

How can I do that cam-swapping thing?

Do I need a special program or MagicMap?

Can you please send a link where I can download it?

TIA

OT: Tool, I've tested the car yesterday the whole evening.

And I can only say it's damn great, thx Tool.:thumbsup:

You need Djey's modding tools 1.9