We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2009 Chevrolet Silverado

gingervette

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it supposed to have 2 wheels at the back? I remember seeing a Sierra(The GMC Version) and it had 2 wheels at the back. This is the HD version right?

Uhhhh Doesnt it have 2 wheels in the back, I Kinda couldnt drive if it didnt :eek:

Ford Doesnt use HD packages or use HD on them you can just ask for dual wheels Lol. you can get 3500HD Silverados and Rams without the Dual Wheels... Theres Really No Point in arguing with an american and canadian About Pick Up Trucks because we pretty much know it all....

Ford Doesnt use HD packages or use HD on them you can just ask for dual wheels Lol. you can get 3500HD Silverados and Rams without the Dual Wheels... Theres Really No Point in arguing with an american and canadian About Pick Up Trucks because we pretty much know it all....

Mind me, I wasn't arrguing, I asked you did those double back wheels only come in heavy duty packages, cause only cars I've seen them on are Heavy Duty Rams. And a bit modesty from your side wouldn't hurt anyone, would it?

Mind me, I wasn't arrguing, I asked you did those double back wheels only come in heavy duty packages, cause only cars I've seen them on are Heavy Duty Rams. And a bit modesty from your side wouldn't hurt anyone, would it?

Wow that is a huge truck, you must have problems in the parking bays :D

Ok Koenig Im Sorry.

I had the same truck as he did adcept mine was the LT there actually quite easy to park i think because europe has mostly small vehicles there, they think its harder to park, But us being american and canadian where we drive mostly trucks and SUVs find it quite easy.Those H .A .L .O Headlights are going to look great :thumbsup:

Well, on an on-topic note:

I think I am going to be ordering my h a l o headlights (think BMW) and LED tail lights sometimes this week so yea I'm excited.

Will post more pictures as soon as I get them installed :D

They are called "angel eys" over here.

bmw-night.jpg

Are we talking the same?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...