We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU has some serious problems

MrGreen

I was wondering if some one could help me.

after i patched my game to 1.66a and installed mega pack and put the 1.66a crack and magic map...My game wont load race information when i move with my mouse to it on the MAP.It Do loads Top models challenges and car shops n stuff.. but not races..and if i enter top model or any other race/challenge or what ever, i Spawn near that crater and i'm stuck in a ditch, i cna use only B.. and Race GPS wont work then either..then i have to Quit the race.. but then my game crashes.. loading race info problem caused by that magic map because without magic map,that bnk1.map file only gets me internet lost.. so i need that magic map... but it's makes me crash.. so.. please some one HELP me out here. ;)

as i see.... No one here will help me with my problem.:crying:

Its against the rules to talk about cracked games, and we're not allowed to help people with a cracked game either, but if you happen to buy the proper game we'd all me more than happy to help you, you can find a second hand copy of the game for around 10 euros nowadays, and if you don't want to go to any shop, you can always buy it for 30 euros here = http://boutique.gamesplanet.com/campagne/promo.html?partenaire=15&jeu=TDU&affilie=OfficialTDU

its well worth it in my opinion :)

As 'SLRRR' has said, basically if you buy the game you got a better chance at it not stuffing up on you. There is bound to be a better reason or 'fix' but even so not many people might help you as you have got the cracked version. Aswell if you are using a crack, that also means if you brought the megapack and installed it on your 'hacked' game that could create a issue. Cause your blending TDU that patches the .exe etc for cars to work etc... So the problem is bound to be cause of that somewhere.

I wont go into detail about cracks etc cause its not allowed, all i can say really is buy the game etc and then see if it happens if so then we can properly help you.

• 3 months later...

i have installed mega pack , insert key-gen , install patch ...

i run the game . it's still version 1.45 not 1.66

when i go to buy some new machines they're in shop but i can't drive and buy

and i can't get in new shop (except oahu cars )

sorry for my english

HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!