We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV

tobe8

Is anyone thinking of making the Lp670-4 SV? This would transform the game to the actual state of affairs (at least the lamborghinis with the LP560 and the LP640 already available).

Maybe this needs some time, because I think there aren't any 3D-models available at the moment. But the wait should be worth it and I hope someone is trying to make this!

• 1 month later...
(at least the lamborghinis with the LP560 and the LP640 already available).

Erm... the LP560 and the LP640 are ingamecars of NFS. so we have NFS in/export filters BUT the LP670 is nowhere a ingamecar or there is no blueprint for it, and i don't think it are so much modders who can make own meshes yet. so it is not possible to make the car to tdu. sorry

Erm... the LP560 and the LP640 are ingamecars of NFS. so we have NFS in/export filters BUT the LP670 is nowhere a ingamecar or there is no blueprint for it, and i don't think it are so much modders who can make own meshes yet. so it is not possible to make the car to tdu. sorry

You just did a beta version of it and you're saying it's not possible???

Way to have confidence in yourself dude....

Follow any box-modeling tutorial (the technique most commonly used for car modeling) and you'll find that the blueprints are only used to get the initial shape of the car and various parts on the car. The finalized shape comes from tweaking the base shape to match the reference images from all angles that were collected before the project was started.

You'll get far more info from reference photos than you ever will from a blueprint.