We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Michael Schumacher as Stig drives Suzuki Liana

SLRRR

LOL was kinda funny AND lame altogether. M.Schumacher as a comedian? Don't think so. I can't see nothing funny about him so excuse me if I don't laugh.

I mean, all this Schumy being the Stig (or is he?)thing....it smells from miles away...even if it meant to be a joke. Not a good one I'm afraid. Would be very cool if it was true though...

Can't wait for the next thing they'll come up about him: so what's next: "oh we're so sorry the Stig is actually The Prince of Wales, but once he got the helmet on, it was stuck and he couldn't put it off any more due to....u know what..:D..and then we came up with this brilliant idea...:rofl:

Anyway it was a good season kick off ;)

I don't think he is.

People seem to think the real Stig and Schumacher have completely different body builds and also even wore different clothes, but that was hard to tell unless you studied pictures closely.

I just don't think he is from the credits at the end. Why they'd put Michael Schumacher as a Special Guest if he is the Stig I fail to understand. Then again they might do it to make people such as myself think like I am but you never know.

I have my ways of finding out who it is anyway but I wont because I don't want to know who he is. Friends in high places is what you need to find stuff like this out.

it said they were investigating that show because of how they said that the scouts is run by a bunch a perverts lol. was funni. please anybody who is in the scouts tell me its not true ;)

Believe me it is not true.

They need to pass CRB checks and if that shows anything then they can not be a leader or even not allowed to help in the scouting movement.

(Been a member of the Scouting Association for 12 years)

Anyhow...

I doubt he is the stig they just done that to throw people off course. Also in a interview with schumacher that you can see on the TG website it talks about how long it took him to learn the track for him to do the FXX lap.

The FXX is so stupid you pay 2 MILLION dollars for a car that ferrari wont actually let you drive or even give let you take home, they wont like you have it delivered or pick it up, you can borrow it for a day but then you have to give it back its like paying 2M for a rental lol