We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI [V1.3]

Tool831

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tool, could you please have a look at post #193 ?

Yes i know and you know why i don't reply cause even if i was to fix it, you'd still report something about them. So really when i do fix them i want to let you know it will be the last time. Same goes with the S5. Its very hard to do leds reason is cause its not a big thing you can move its very very small little node that can't always predict where its gonna be really. Infact its a pain in the arse.

(Saying that in the nicest way possible just so you know :))

Version 1.2 Released!

Fixes:

Reflective interior and other slight fixes

LED's fixed (Final)

Not much but i recommend with the interior update it really looks much much much better, then the sun reflecting alot. And shows true colour.

Yes i know and you know why i don't reply cause even if i was to fix it, you'd still report something about them. So really when i do fix them i want to let you know it will be the last time. Same goes with the S5. Its very hard to do leds reason is cause its not a big thing you can move its very very small little node that can't always predict where its gonna be really. Infact its a pain in the arse.

(Saying that in the nicest way possible just so you know :))

Oh, I wasn't aware of that :( I didn't know that they're that hard to be placed in a specific position or place...

@tdu ggas & Robiin: I know about this always have, but haven't fixed it cause its just sooo easy to fix. I'd rather fix bigger stuff then that then work my way down to simple things like that engine bug and Exhaust smoke those are easy to do so i wanna do those last.

@tdu ggas & Robiin: I know about this always have, but haven't fixed it cause its just sooo easy to fix. I'd rather fix bigger stuff then that then work my way down to simple things like that engine bug and Exhaust smoke those are easy to do so i wanna do those last.

That "engine bug" would NOT be an easy fix at all, it's more than just changing the V8 text to V-10 which would not be a fix at all....

The actual V-10 has a completely different engine, different head covers, the whole engine bay is different, the engine bay would have to be remodeled and retextured from scratch, along with all the other missing V-10 body pieces.

That "engine bug" would NOT be an easy fix at all, it's more than just changing the V8 text to V-10 which would not be a fix at all....

The actual V-10 has a completely different engine, different head covers, the whole engine bay is different, the engine bay would have to be remodeled and retextured from scratch, along with all the other missing V-10 body pieces.

Yes i know that but im not the one who did the car 'Tomwin' did it. I 'Converted' it contact him and ask him to do it. I've only asked to convert it not change the whole damn thing.

tool831 can you make an 1.3 please ?

because the camera in the car is a little right which looks like the driver got an crooked head :) and the camera in the car is to near on the stering wheel :(

i did it myself i used tdu modding tools and changed th camera from ascari (audi r8) in Aston mastin v8 vantage now it looks very nice ;) try it and you will se ;)

tool831 can you make an 1.3 please ?

because the camera in the car is a little right which looks like the driver got an crooked head :) and the camera in the car is to near on the stering wheel :(

i did it myself i used tdu modding tools and changed th camera from ascari (audi r8) in Aston mastin v8 vantage now it looks very nice ;) try it and you will se ;)

Use the Ferrari F-430 camera, it perfectly centers the steering wheel, it's not too high, and the hood view still works.

Most of the Aston Martin cameras kill the hood view.

yeah! looks terrific!

also, if ya want to make this final, you might take making slighly bigger rims into consideration as theres was a few request for that throughout the thread ;)

Can't, id have to make the actual tyre bigger which then would mean i have to swap/make the car higher then would mean id have to put it on another car.