We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Allo

Woffin

Heya there

I'm Woffin, you've probably guessed that already by now though! Top marks if you did, you're one of the observant ones :thumbsup:. I'm from Widnes, a small town in the UK that's slap bang between Liverpool and Manchester (If you know where IKEA in Warrington is, you're doing good, award yourself some more makrs).

I've always been a massive F1 fan since I was a child, I've been to Silverstone twice (2008 for the weekend and 2009 for the friday) and have always played games such as rFactor, mostly on whatever F1 mods I could get my hands on really. However it struck me one day how repetitive the whole process was and how it was basically the same races played over and over again, I needed something fresh...

So I had a look around at what other driving games there were. Most seemed quite arcady, others were just not my cup of tea at all. Then I stumbled across Test Drive Unlimited. Within the first hour of play, I was hooked. It was such a compeltely new type of game and experience it just blew me away. I mean come on! A driving game with no compulsory start line, finishing line or checkpoints?

Also, Test Drive Unlimited got me hooked on real cars and has helped me appreciate the cars I see on the road every day (and the occasional supercar too!). Once I'd done pretty much everything in TDU though I could easily see the loose ends. No weather, dynamic time of day and all the really immersive stuff that would truly make the game so addictive it would ruin your life! Then I heard about TDU2, and this is where I am now :p...

Apologies for the giant slab of text! You did say to introduce yourself though haha...

-Fin