We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Lamborghini Diablo SV

Grin116

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really really hope this mod is worth the wait, I thought that this mod would get finished by now, I really like the Diablo and this beta version is just not so good....

Will the new version have the actual SV rims or the same GT rims. I remember you had some pics which had SV rims....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Isn't there ANYONE out there capable of doing a proper Diablo SV?????

Although this car looked promising it's not worth DL... it looks like a baguette from close up with strange polygones and large gaps everywhere! half of the car is smooth while the other half is triangular! I gotta give you credit on the screenshots thou...they're cleverly taken to hide the flaws!

• 4 weeks later...
who will make a high poly 1995 diablo SV interior+exterior. :drool:

hey modders,please give up your current projects if they are not diablo, :cheeky:

everybody here dont want any other car,only a diablo...diablo....diablo :)

you can't 'make' a model you import it and then you edit it. that's why it's called 'modding'. If there isn't a proper model to import you have to stick with that sometimes.

you can't 'make' a model

These models don't just appear out of thin air you know, someone actually has to sit there and MAKE them from nothing, using one of several methods used specifically for car modeling.

I'm sorry this isn't getting done as fast as most of you want, but I was working two jobs for a few months and got out of playing almost all games completely. I'm trying to get back into playing TDU so I can get the motivation needed to complete the Diablo.

Have patience, it will be finished. It won't be as "mega high poly" as some of you want, but it will be finished.