We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Lamborghini Diablo SV

Grin116

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats looking great! So you will the interior be full or missing the roof panel's like last time?

I got the headliner about half done, just like the doors it won't have flat planar panels anymore.

This is one of my favorite cars of all time and I'm going to try to make it look as good as I can.

Its nice to hear that :) I also really like it, prefer the VT 6.0 though.

Are you able to make the SV vinyls at the sides?

and will the interior be a nice looking grey/black or some weird blue, and can you "Fix" the interior camera(Its a bit too far back)?

Its nice to hear that :) I also really like it, prefer the VT 6.0 though.

Are you able to make the SV vinyls at the sides?

and will the interior be a nice looking grey/black or some weird blue, and can you "Fix" the interior camera(Its a bit too far back)?

When Kurgan777 finish work on body, I`ll try to remake all textures ;)

3D badges (includes shield on hood), I'm working on the "Diablo" text logo on the other side. That huge Lamborghini script isn't really supposed to be there on the SV version.

Progress6.jpg

Interior update. I added the E-Brake handle, smoothed and re-welded the interior and I still need to work on the headliner and sun visors.

Progress7.jpg

I re-scaled the model to match the closest car in TDU with the closest wheelbase and rear width (Murcielago Roadster), and when I did, I found that the car's scale was the cause of the cameras being too far away. It's now the proper height, width, length, and wheelbase.

I even tried to do modeled-on SV logos on the sides, but that didn't work out. It could be done, but it would be stupidly high poly and it would still flicker like crazy ingame, it's really not worth it in the end. It's going to have to be textured on.

About the interior color, don't you 2 Kurgan and Grin, Can't you make it colorable like the Standard Lambos? It will be Better, 'cause some want all black, other 2 color, like me, that love black/beige, in the same style of colouring like in the Gallardo...

WoW.. That sure looked like alot Hard Work!

pretty Amazing,So is this the First Scratch Build for TDU?

:thumbsup:

Well, is it scratch built or is it just an extremely heavily overhauled previously existing model which has nearly ended up rebuilt from scratch? :lol:

Great work though. :thumbsup:

polycount?

49,975 in just the exterior and interior, that's not including the distance and shadow models or the low poly interior. I've deleted as many unseen faces as I can all over the car, but at the same time I've added alot by increasing the numbers around the curves and by adding the interior detail.

Well, is it scratch built or is it just an extremely heavily overhauled previously existing model which has nearly ended up rebuilt from scratch? :lol:

It's a heavily overhauled previously existing model. Whoever made the model combined some really weird techniques which make no sense at all. Everything from box modeling, to boolean cuts, to squished tube primitives to make squares with:confused:

Hi Kurgan how is it going with her? I wanted ask you said the polys are abot 47,000 Now wont that be to much for the Game, when she's Completed,.? Will it shutter the game,make it choppy? or Unstable? Just asking have a good weekend :cool: