We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PhOTW : Week 25 Vote

KoenigseggBG

And the winner is?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner is?

• TheScottishSpotter
    • Variodical
    • ●Koenigsegg●
    • Pyrre
    • Mistermojo
    • Safiro
    • Screwed A Horse
    • Car Freak

Mistermojo fits the theme for me the best.

Others have a focus on something else other than a tree.

For me it looks like mistermojo focuses on the path itself and the tree is just the background, so that's not the case at all.

Voted for Screwed a Horse, because that's clearly focused on the tree, and a very cool looking tree at that :D

For me it looks like mistermojo focuses on the path itself and the tree is just the background, so that's not the case at all.

Voted for Screwed a Horse, because that's clearly focused on the tree, and a very cool looking tree at that :D

Well, the idea was that the path draws your eye towards the tree.

To be honest it seems like people are getting too focused on the theme and not on the photo as a whole. In the past any photo was fine as long as it had the theme somewhere, now people are voting for photo's purely because it is more focused on the theme.

I don't mean to upset anyone I just felt it needed saying.

I said I'll make a compromise for this week and enter all of the photos, exept eleKtro's, which was from a long time ago. Maybe I should re-consider the strenght of that rule but I appeal to you all, please, let the photo be focused on the theme, it's not that hard, is it?

Well, it all depends on how you interpret the theme, and as we all know, everyone has different interpretations...

Exactly, interpreting things differently is what makes threads like these fun, and lets people express themselves more creatively instead of feeling restricted to a particular elements within a photo.

I don't have an issue with enforcing the rules, I just feel that it should be a competition of who can take the most creative, original and eye-catching photo, not a competition to see who can focus the most on the given theme.

Congrats on winning, David. Please PM me or contact me on MSN with the new theme today, as I'm probably off for 3 days tonight. :)

Thanks!

Whoops, completely forgot about this guys. Just remembered today for some reason. Will contact you on MSN next time I see you as you haven't been on for a few days. ;)